Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Default Colours and/or Clothes?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Default Colours and/or Clothes? Empty
PostSubject: Default Colours and/or Clothes?   Default Colours and/or Clothes? EmptyApril 8th 2009, 4:20 am

If you have any clothes for your penguin, do you have any specific default styles for your penguin? Do you have a standard colour? Here are my most common default ensembles:

Default colour: Dark blue

Default Outfits: Avatar outfit (blue tee shirt, Befluttered wig, black sunglases, blue flip-flops, blue striped scarf) Ninja outfit (white gi, ninja mask, dojo sandals, Sidewinder wig) Springtime outfit ( black sunglases, white tennis shoes, blue quilted jacket, blue striped scarf, Belle wig)

*I'd post pictures but my computer is very stubborn!*
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Default Colours and/or Clothes?   Default Colours and/or Clothes? EmptyApril 8th 2009, 4:59 am

I don't really have a default outfit, but if I'm not wearing another colour for a certain reason, than I'll probably have Dark Blue on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Default Colours and/or Clothes?   Default Colours and/or Clothes? EmptyApril 8th 2009, 8:03 am

Unarae wrote:
If you have any clothes for your penguin, do you have any specific default styles for your penguin? Do you have a standard colour? Here are my most common default ensembles:

Default colour: Dark blue

Default Outfits: Avatar outfit (blue tee shirt, Befluttered wig, black sunglases, blue flip-flops, blue striped scarf) Ninja outfit (white gi, ninja mask, dojo sandals, Sidewinder wig) Springtime outfit ( black sunglases, white tennis shoes, blue quilted jacket, blue striped scarf, Belle wig)

*I'd post pictures but my computer is very stubborn!*
My color is orange..
The clothes I wear have no kind of style, just that I wear different colored hoodies, due to the weather, or month. But since I'm not a member anymore, I can't do that.. :P
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Default Colours and/or Clothes?   Default Colours and/or Clothes? EmptyApril 8th 2009, 8:09 am

My penguin's colour is always peach for some reason.
I like all kinds of styles. 8D
Back to top Go down
Fish Madness
Vagabond
Vagabond
Fish Madness

Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Default Colours and/or Clothes?   Default Colours and/or Clothes? EmptyApril 8th 2009, 9:08 am

Colour: light green
Styles: FULL NINJA
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Default Colours and/or Clothes?   Default Colours and/or Clothes? EmptyApril 8th 2009, 12:35 pm

I used to have a default outfit but now I am always changing mine around.

My most common penguin colors are dark blue and black ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Default Colours and/or Clothes?   Default Colours and/or Clothes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Default Colours and/or Clothes?
Page 1 of 1