Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items Empty
PostSubject: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 9th 2009, 5:40 pm

I know that alot of new penguins out there don't fully understand how rare items work.
That is why I am creating this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are rare items?
Rare items are articles of clothing or hats or such things that were released 1+ years ago and have not been released since. Items such as the Beta and 1st anniversary hat are VERY rare. (The 3rd anniversary hat, not so much.)

How do I get an iPod?
First off, the iPod on Club Penguin is known as the MP3000. You get it by unlocking it with a coin code, which you get by acquiring a Club Penguin plush toy or figurine. BOOK CODES DO NOT UNLOCK THE TREASURE BOOK, WHICH IS WHERE YOU GET THE MP3000. SO DO NOT ASK FOR A BOOK CODE IF YOU WANT THAT KIND OF ITEM! Book codes ONLY unlock a blue book hand item, which isn't all that rare since everyone can get it just by looking up a blog.

Do rare items ever come back?
Yes! Fortunately for newcomers (unfortunately for oldies) most rare items (EXCEPT for the Treasure Book exclusives and Party Hats) come back sooner or later, so just be sure to keep an eye on the new catalogs.

I have seen someone wearing an item I didn't see in a catalog! How do I get it?
Those items are more than most likely secret items, which you find by clicking certain areas in a catalog. Look up "Club Penguin Clothing Catalog Cheats" to bring up sites that show you what they are, or just look around CPP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I hope this helped at least one person!
SSD~
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 21st 2009, 3:08 am

I think eveybody knows how to get an ipod anyway thankz for sharing your ideas!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 21st 2009, 9:32 am

NP. I still meet people who don't know how tho.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 21st 2009, 10:22 pm

yeah,
Some peopl doesn't some people does ;)
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 1:00 am

i great guide for new users thanks ;)
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 23rd 2009, 6:04 pm

Nice Guide!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 25th 2009, 7:38 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items EmptyApril 26th 2009, 4:03 am

Cool guide this should help newcomers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items   iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items Empty

Back to top Go down

iPods + Rare Stuff - the Guide to Items
Page 1 of 1