Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favorite keroro character?

Go down 
5 posters

What's your fave keroro character?
Keroro
What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_left17%What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
Dororo
What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_left33%What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_right
 33% [ 2 ]
Kururu
What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_left17%What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
Private Tamama
 17% [ 1 ]
Colonel Giruru
What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_left16%What's your favorite keroro character? Bar_right
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

Registration date : 2009-02-22

What's your favorite keroro character? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite keroro character?   What's your favorite keroro character? EmptyApril 9th 2009, 7:57 pm

Hey people! What is your favorite keroro character? Mine is Dororo- the crybaby/sometimes stupid ninja!! :D
There is a poll! You can vote there.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite keroro character?   What's your favorite keroro character? EmptyApril 10th 2009, 11:00 am

I never heard of this.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite keroro character?   What's your favorite keroro character? EmptyApril 10th 2009, 2:22 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about. Please can you explain more clearly? It would help.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite keroro character?   What's your favorite keroro character? EmptyApril 10th 2009, 2:50 pm

Is this a tv show?
Back to top Go down
Vortex
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Vortex

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite keroro character?   What's your favorite keroro character? EmptyApril 11th 2009, 12:43 am

Yeah, apparently it is....It's Japanese. It's kinda baby-ish for me, so I never watch it. I never knew Keroro was shown in America :S
Back to top Go down
Jaydenhawk
Citizen
Citizen
Jaydenhawk

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite keroro character?   What's your favorite keroro character? EmptyApril 11th 2009, 1:29 pm

I watch it on youtube. It is a tv show but I think you can't watch it on television anymore. Here is some info about it.
Character bios:
Sergeant keroro: Keroro is the leader. He is hooked on gundam toys for some odd reason. :oops: He is green and has a star for a symbol as the leader.

Dororo: He is a ninja. He has trauma problems, but his friends say when he is dramatic, his "trauma switch" was turned on. My fave character. He has a diamond symbol for peace. No one really notices he's there. He is lightish blue.

Kururu: The brains of the group. He loves to pull pranks. Sometimes he pulls off weird pranks...He has a symbol as a swirly for brains. He is yellow.

Giroro: Bravery of the group. He has anger managment problems.Always carries around a gun all the time! Giroro has a skull as a symbol for war. He is red.

Private Tamama: Cute, cuddly, and DEADLY!!! Goes nuts about almost anything. Her symbol is sort of like a pentagon that represents I think craziness. Tamama is dark blue.

Introduction: In 2004 A.D., 5 small, but somewhat deadly invaders came to Earth to invade. These invader were: Giroro, Keroro, Dororo, Tamama, and Kururu. They were split up across the world. Keroro ended up in a household of 3. Tamama ended up in the same neighborhood but with a girl named Momoka. Giroro ended up somewhere (don't remember where.). Kururu ended up in a lab (possibly.). And Dororo ended up in ninja training. Keroro finds his friends in the following order:
Keroro
Tamama
Giroro
Kururu
Dororo
They ended up in the same house. Now they are pretty much the earth's protecters instead, but they try to invade sometimes. Natsume makes them do chores (espcially keroro) around the house. And that's the introduction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite keroro character?   What's your favorite keroro character? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite keroro character?
Page 1 of 1