Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?

Go down 
+12
Dieg
Bandit
Snowball423
Rudolph
Creeper
BabyCP
Goneie
The Chill
Green Puffle
Chilleh88
Paint Ninja
Ariel2260
16 posters

Would you watch it?
Yes
What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Bar_left32%What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Bar_right
 32% [ 6 ]
No
What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Bar_left37%What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Bar_right
 37% [ 7 ]
Maybe
What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Bar_left31%What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Bar_right
 31% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Ariel2260
Drifter
Drifter
Ariel2260

Registration date : 2008-09-01

What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Empty
PostSubject: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 1:57 pm

I would I might be a STAR! :face: Ok maybe not lol
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 2:06 pm

If I'm not being forced to watch it, then I won't watch it.
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 2:11 pm

Yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 2:12 pm

Oh, definitely not.

it'd be very odd...

EDIT: 4000th post!!
Back to top Go down
The Chill
Lurker
Lurker
The Chill

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 2:33 pm

REMOVED BY 7ASHO0M.
NO ADVERTISING.
Back to top Go down
Goneie
Citizen
Citizen
Goneie

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 3:27 pm

Maybe, if the title attracts attention
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 3:34 pm

I'd watch it. :P
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 4:27 pm

I would rather not. Disney owns clubpenguin and they do not make good movies.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 4:30 pm

tuxytron wrote:
What?! Are you crazy?! Disney makes the bombest movies! But I don't know if I would watch a CP movie. Honestly, CP is getting on my NERVES! It's annoying because they think they "all that" because they are with Disney now. Disney has ruined them! They have big heads!
Back to top Go down
Goneie
Citizen
Citizen
Goneie

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 4:41 pm

tomboymadi7 wrote:
tuxytron wrote:
What?! Are you crazy?! Disney makes the bombest movies! But I don't know if I would watch a CP movie. Honestly, CP is getting on my NERVES! It's annoying because they think they "all that" because they are with Disney now. Disney has ruined them! They have big heads!

So true!!
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 5:10 pm

tomboymadi7 wrote:
tuxytron wrote:

The only Disney movies that are good are Pixar movies, and I doubt Pixar would work on a Club Penguin movie. I also wouldn't watch it, because it would probably be made for 8-year-olds.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 5:14 pm

Snowball423 wrote:
tomboymadi7 wrote:
tuxytron wrote:

The only Disney movies that are good are Pixar movies, and I doubt Pixar would work on a Club Penguin movie. I also wouldn't watch it, because it would probably be made for 8-year-olds.
Most of the movies are Pixar...
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 5:23 pm

Ariel2260 wrote:
I would I might be a STAR! :face: Ok maybe not lol

You aren't a moderator...
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 5:24 pm

I wouldn't watch it,I hate CP plus it would be probably be something really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 5:31 pm

OMG LIKE OMG IF THAT HAPPEN I WOULD LYK PREORDER THE TIKETS 4 THE MOVIE!!!111 I HOPES IT'S 3D.

No. What would be the plot anyway? The Case of the Missing Puffle? Oh no.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 7:48 pm

Snowball423 wrote:
tomboymadi7 wrote:
tuxytron wrote:

Oh pixar is good. Cars and Finding Nemo are my favorites from them. They really know what they are doing. I was schocked when I discovered Pizar was a part of Disney.

In the past, disney had excellent movies, shows, etc. But nowadays, disney is in it for the money.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 13th 2009, 10:13 pm

tomboymadi7 wrote:
Snowball423 wrote:
tomboymadi7 wrote:
tuxytron wrote:

Most of the movies are Pixar...

Disney only releases 1 Pixar movie a year. This year, some non-Pixar movies that Disney released were Bolt, High School Musical 3, Hannah Montana: The Movie, and that Jonas Brothers concert. So you see where I'm going with this...
Back to top Go down
cpandreylaur
Drifter
Drifter
cpandreylaur

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 3:35 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 5:16 am

i will denfinily watch for a lot of reasons lol
Back to top Go down
Maxpenguin65
Drifter
Drifter
Maxpenguin65

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? EmptyApril 14th 2009, 3:21 pm

i voted yes thanks bro
:face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?   What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if a moderator makes a Club Penguin Movie would you watch it?
Page 1 of 1