Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)

Go down 
+4
lookathis
Orange Puffles Exist54
Argie
Maxpenguin65
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxpenguin65
Drifter
Drifter
Maxpenguin65

Registration date : 2009-04-14

Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 7:24 pm

When you want to register for a forum make sure you use your own email address and not someone elses. I'd appreciate it if you change your email to the correct address so you get the notifications about PM's, thread replies etc.

Mods - I'd suggest in future that you include some kind of validation link in an email so that someone has to provide a valid email that belongs to the person. This helps stop people signing up with any old email and spamming the Heck out of a forum (I can see our favourite Maxpenguin has already copped some warnings). Although I did find it mighty convenient to be able to log in and post this message since the username / password was provided directly to me in an email.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 7:38 pm

And who might this be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 7:49 pm

I think that the creator of his account, used someone he didnt know email. That person got the email with his password.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 14th 2009, 7:50 pm

I could read that much from what the person said. I want to know who the person is.
Back to top Go down
Orange Puffles Exist54
Lurker
Lurker
Orange Puffles Exist54

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 15th 2009, 1:32 pm

im maxpenguin65 only i forgot my password ITS TRUE!!!!! :0o
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 15th 2009, 1:38 pm

Orange Puffles Exist54 wrote:
im maxpenguin65 only i forgot my password ITS TRUE!!!!! :0o
You could the forgot your password button
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 15th 2009, 3:25 pm

Maxpenguin65 wrote:
When you want to register for a forum make sure you use your own email address and not someone elses. I'd appreciate it if you change your email to the correct address so you get the notifications about PM's, thread replies etc.

Mods - I'd suggest in future that you include some kind of validation link in an email so that someone has to provide a valid email that belongs to the person. This helps stop people signing up with any old email and spamming the Heck out of a forum (I can see our favourite Maxpenguin has already copped some warnings). Although I did find it mighty convenient to be able to log in and post this message since the username / password was provided directly to me in an email.

I'm 100% sure you didn't make this and you're suppose to make your own. You can't copy another post for this. ;)

For the password, you could of went to the Log In screen and hit "I Forgot my Password!".
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 15th 2009, 5:12 pm

This post scares me...
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 16th 2009, 8:04 am

oh thanks
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) EmptyApril 21st 2009, 5:25 am

yeah i think Maxpenguin65 was right if you use someone elses e-mail and in couple of days you'll foget your password that will be really sad for you you will have to rigest again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)   Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Maxpenguin65 (+ Mods)
Page 1 of 1