Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing!

Go down 
2 posters

Will you vote for me?
Yes
Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Bar_left33%Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Bar_right
 33% [ 1 ]
Of course
Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Bar_left0%Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
I always will
Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Bar_left33%Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Bar_right
 33% [ 1 ]
There is know no but yes
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing!   Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 1:45 pm

Please vote for me,

Why in the earth would I vote for you

Well you need to think twice look down to see why:

I am an actve user
I help others
I make helpful CP guides
I welcome new users

Sig:
Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Cpp_pr10

Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Cpp_pr11

Signuture:
Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=174&u=13551774][img]http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/13/55/17/74/cpp_pr10.jpg[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=175&u=13551774][img]http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/13/55/17/74/cpp_pr11.jpg[/img][/url]

Please vote
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing!   Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 4:17 pm

I would never vote for you.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing!   Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! EmptyMay 5th 2009, 4:28 pm

Due to my images no you would not lol and you could of at least said good luck stop being a bad sportsman I don't vote for bad sportsman knowing me I will vote for you!
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing!   Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! EmptyMay 6th 2009, 1:30 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing!   Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for StevenF50 for president or well I don't want to blackmail you so or nothing!
Page 1 of 1