Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Designer Job Needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Designer Job Needed Empty
PostSubject: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed EmptyMay 8th 2009, 7:31 am

Ok hello guys!
I think im a good designer so if anyone needs me for a game, i have many styles
of art and i could probably recreate your style easily. Ill give you 2 examples of styles i can switch to. Very simple to advanced.
Advanced:
Spoiler:

Simple :
Spoiler:

Advanced :
Spoiler:

Ok first off the requirements are you have msn and you live atleast neer enough me so that we are close in time so i can talk to you on msn.
Second, If you think that im never active its just clubpenguin planet cause i got lots of work and trust me i can handle making a room in only about a 15 minute delay.
The reason i want you to have msn is cause i dont really go on this site to much.
so it would take alot of time to make the game if im inactive =]
also if u use aim but not msn im fine with getting aim. But if u have both i will use msn.
Thanks! hope you pick me
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed EmptyMay 8th 2009, 7:45 am

You can work with Galaxy I think we already clarified that though. We have Leap, Elements, Criterz, Plumpit, and those four will be on the site. I will give you further info on MSN.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed EmptyMay 8th 2009, 12:21 pm

Hey, you could work for Duck World! Yeh! Why not, your awesome. By the way I know you use powerpoint, the best do! Check out the official Duck World thread for more details.

~PP10
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Citizen
Citizen
Rocky

Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed EmptyMay 8th 2009, 12:52 pm

I think you should work with Robot Ville, my game, we only have one designer :downcast: . Check out my thread, by the way, I like the second style (simple) plz.
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

PostSubject: Re: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed EmptyMay 9th 2009, 10:18 am

Puggypug10 wrote:
Hey, you could work for Duck World! Yeh! Why not, your awesome. By the way I know you use powerpoint, the best do! Check out the official Duck World thread for more details.

~PP10
Yea i dont just use pp i use photoshop too. im better at photoshop really.
But im pretty good with pp. But i think i could make better sprites for duck world. they look outdated on the feet.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed EmptyMay 9th 2009, 10:20 am

So you will go for Duck World!!!
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

PostSubject: Re: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed EmptyMay 9th 2009, 10:37 am

yea more too mabe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designer Job Needed   Designer Job Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Designer Job Needed
Page 1 of 1