Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 13th 2009, 11:17 am

The Dark Trilogy Presents
BLACK NIGHT

You are at a cornfeild, in the darkness. Knowone knows why you are there or how you got there, the secret remains a mystery to your parents and the World. You seem to be waiting for something unexpected, but still nothing.

This is what it is like, the darkness surrounding you, everything sirein, everything peacefull.

The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night Dark_n10

All you know is that your there for a reason, a secret that must not be spread, or darkness will fall on WestPark's Cornfeild will never be the same again...

Want to be in this book? When we have done I will copy everything into Microsoft Word and then try to puplish it. I said Try!

Rules:
1. Dont automaticly die, you can die if you want to, but we have plans for a second book.
2. Dont be really stupid and say like the farmer comes and shoots everyone down and we all die, the end. I will not accept that.
3. This is a serious book and needs to be spooky at all times.
4. When its your turn to speak or reply, speak in the colour black and make it bold, it will make it a lot more easier for me to put on MSW then.

Characters:
I am letting you choose your own Characters for this Book. Just follow this code:

Name:
Information:
Looks: (Please dont post a picture)
Personality

Characters so far:

Name: Leo Strudwick

Information: A normal school kid who enjoys exploring, drawing and being cool.
Looks: Brown Hair and Brown eyes, long hair and always wheres jeans and hoodies but doesn't have the hood up.
Personality: Awesome, brave, sometimes get scared.

Good Luck!

~Puggypug10

P.S: I will start when we have a few characters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 14th 2009, 3:57 pm

Name: Sora
Information: Payton Bice I think most people know... hehehe...
Looks: Interesting, almost patriotic outfit. Brown, spiky hair, and weird gloves, and a crown necklace... LOL!
Personality: A little naieve. (Is that how you spell that?)
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 14th 2009, 3:59 pm

Yay! Ok! Your in! Lets begin!

----------------------------------

Leo kicked the tennis ball on the damp ground as he waited for his freind Sora. He looked up in the middle of the sky, standing face to face with the moon.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bonzai
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mr Bonzai

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 14th 2009, 10:33 pm

OOOOH can I join?

Name: Will "Shorty" da Spuccello
Info: Always has his head buried in books, likes to draw etc., sometimes eavesdrops, and is a good runner
Looks: short. usually wears blue jeans, bright shirt, red sneakers, and a baseball cap. tan medium hair. blue eyes.
Personality: Always tries to be neutral; determined, sets high goals; wishy-washy; good-hearted.

Example of story part:

Pierre trudged along the ground, towards the WestPark Cornfield. He didn't know if he should be doing this - if his parents would kill him if they found out... But he had to find out why he had to go there. The faint glow of the moon showed him the way to the specific spot he and his friends were supposed to meet.
Back to top Go down
Endless Night
Sidekick
Sidekick
Endless Night

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 15th 2009, 9:06 pm

Name: Sierra Rodriguez
Info: A High School student that is never very idle.
Looks: Black eyes, Brown, Long hair, and is very Stylish.
Personality: Absent-Minded but, Hard Working
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 16th 2009, 1:26 pm

Ok, both of you can join: continued from here:

Leo kicked the tennis ball on the damp ground as he waited for his freind Sora. He looked up in the middle of the sky, standing face to face with the moon.

Pierre trudged along the ground, towards the WestPark Cornfield. He didn't know if he should be doing this - if his parents would kill him if they found out... But he had to find out why he had to go there. The faint glow of the moon showed him the way to the specific spot he and his friends were supposed to meet.

Leo then heard footsteps coming his way, first he thought he was in danger, but then his mine relaxed when it could be his friend. The footsteps got louder and louder until Will brushed passed a cattle of corn and stood beside him.
"Great, Its just us two! Where are the others" Leo grunted.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bonzai
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mr Bonzai

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 18th 2009, 9:47 pm

After a while of waiting for his friends, Will slumped down on the round and sat there. His wishy-washy self showed up. He sighed before complaining, "Oh, they'll probably never come. I don't know why I came here anyway. Anyone finds out, I'm dead meat. Gosh, can you even remind me why we were supposed to come here?" Will silently thought to himself, The cornfield must be the spookiest place in WestPark at night. Who knew if the rumors about it were true? He closed his eyes and waited for Leo's response.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night EmptyMay 23rd 2009, 2:46 pm

Name: Gabrielle
Information:
She always has her tote bag with her. In it is her cell phone
(which never seems to work), a notepad, and a pen.
Looks: (Please dont post a picture) Brown hair & green eyes
Personality: Leader but friendly. Adventurous, fearless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night   The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Trilogy | Book One | Black Night
Page 1 of 1