Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think the walrus attacked me! :O

Go down 
+2
lookathis
Lemondrops
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemondrops
Mercenary
Mercenary
Lemondrops

Registration date : 2008-08-04

I think the walrus attacked me! :O Empty
PostSubject: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 5:14 pm

Ok, so I was just editing my signature, when I put in a new graphic, and all ofa sudden my sig says "REPORT ME I SWORE" I don't know why, but I can't edit it out of my sig, please help! I've been a member of CPP for a long time, and I don't want to have to make a new account! :sigh:
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 5:17 pm

Lemondrops wrote:
Ok, so I was just editing my signature, when I put in a new graphic, and all ofa sudden my sig says "REPORT ME I SWORE" I don't know why, but I can't edit it out of my sig, please help! I've been a member of CPP for a long time, and I don't want to have to make a new account! :sigh:

Yeah, I can see it, though, when I hover my mouse over it, it says dragon cave :S
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 5:22 pm

Lemondrops wrote:
Take The Flash Out Of It.

Mine Said That Once And It's Because I put Flash On It And My Sig Wasn't Flash.
;)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 9:11 pm

Aww, the walruses! Walruses here! Walruses there! Why do you think the walruses would go as far as editing forumotion and such to make you unable to get REPORT ME I SWORE out of your signature?
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 9:36 pm

Lemondrops wrote:
while i think youv've over reacted a bit.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 10:28 pm

You're pretty stupid, aren't you?
Why would they want to attack you?
No reason.
The walruses quit fatwaing CPP.

They don't care for us anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O EmptyMay 23rd 2009, 9:04 am

Big Dlb wrote:
Lemondrops wrote:
Take The Flash Out Of It.

Mine Said That Once And It's Because I put Flash On It And My Sig Wasn't Flash.
;)

Did Taking Flash Out Of It Work? :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think the walrus attacked me! :O   I think the walrus attacked me! :O Empty

Back to top Go down

I think the walrus attacked me! :O
Page 1 of 1