Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GIANT B-DAY PARTY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cpnoodle
Wanderer
Wanderer
cpnoodle

Registration date : 2008-03-25

GIANT B-DAY PARTY! Empty
PostSubject: GIANT B-DAY PARTY!   GIANT B-DAY PARTY! EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 1:51 pm

Hey all club penguin players out there!My penguin name is cpnoolde, and on the 28th of march, it's my 12th birth day.But I'm having my party on club penguin.Please be there, I want this to be very special and crowded!It will be at the american server sub zero on the 28th of march at the cove at 5pm gmt till at least 8pm gmt (should go very late, but up to 8pm at least) late).Please be there.If you live in america, I think this is also a convinent time for you aswell.Just convert it and come along!Even If I cant make it, be there.It's gonna' be huge! :D
P.s. I converted the New York time zone and it will be 1 pm when it's 5pm in england.Ohh, this isn't good.Check your specific time zone if you are in america, you could be out of schiool in time.But if you live in UK, definately make sure you make it!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

GIANT B-DAY PARTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT B-DAY PARTY!   GIANT B-DAY PARTY! EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 8:05 pm

I'll try to come, but I'm at my dad's that date so don't gaurantee it... :)
Back to top Go down
torn
Lurker
Lurker
torn

Registration date : 2008-03-26

GIANT B-DAY PARTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT B-DAY PARTY!   GIANT B-DAY PARTY! EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 12:04 pm

ill be there i turned 12 sep 27 i had a huge party to we all started a huge parade about 5 of my friends and me then evreyone started joing trying to walk all around in a line then evreyone in the parade started spamming so it got a little out of hand but it was fun
Back to top Go down
cpnoodle
Wanderer
Wanderer
cpnoodle

Registration date : 2008-03-25

GIANT B-DAY PARTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT B-DAY PARTY!   GIANT B-DAY PARTY! EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 2:41 pm

Cool.I cant garauntee I'll be there either.My bro goes uni and does programming, and is on the computer most of the time doing work.But I will probabaly be there.Please come along and notify anyone and everyone!Also torn, I see you like pokemon.I also like pokemon.Anyone here like naruto?My avatar is a rasengan in negative. :game:
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

GIANT B-DAY PARTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT B-DAY PARTY!   GIANT B-DAY PARTY! EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 7:53 pm

Awesome I'll come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GIANT B-DAY PARTY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIANT B-DAY PARTY!   GIANT B-DAY PARTY! Empty

Back to top Go down

GIANT B-DAY PARTY!
Page 1 of 1