Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Login System.

Go down 
+9
BeeTee
hoagie master 12
Spence
CrazyCatoon
Snowiyflake
quaz
Bandit
Puggypug10
BT
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Login System. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 2:50 am

hoagie master 12 wrote:
wasnt this based off my programmers script? A lot of it is the same. Give credit to the criterz staff, or at least definatly supportfth for MAKING it.

So you're saying that no-one's allowed to make login scripts anymore? It wasn't your idea, and BT definitely didn't copy your script.
Back to top Go down
BeeTee
Drifter
Drifter
BeeTee

Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 10:04 am

I remade your code and fixed all of the errors in it.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 10:08 am

AWESOME! I think that's 1'000/10!
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 12:56 pm

actually he actually PM'ED me for the script. I know he definatley started with it. Because this has ALL the same glitches and errors, mine has. He needs to gove credit to my programmer supportfth
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 2:20 pm

hoagie master 12 wrote:
actually he actually PM'ED me for the script. I know he definatley started with it. Because this has ALL the same glitches and errors, mine has. He needs to gove credit to my programmer supportfth

If you gave it to him with no strings attached, no he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 3:26 pm

i said he couldn't redistribute it withought permission. strings were attached. Check and MATE. lol. :face:
edit:
what i sent to him:
hmm....
fine. Do NOT edit criterz content, and redistribute it.
Notes: Limited Freeware currently on developement :D
Link: link removed for privacy

ok. There you go. Bai! also, if yah have msn, add meh, hoagiemaster12@live.com
-------
thats what i said before. But now i think he should give at least SOME credit, because he based it on my source file, and i said he couldn't just redistribute the code. He needs to give some sort of credit to my programmer. supportfth. check and mate mate mate.
Back to top Go down
BeeTee
Drifter
Drifter
BeeTee

Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 4:16 pm

It's a totally new code. That just taught me how to use cookies.
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 5:17 pm

why does it still have the exact same errors and everything?(example, if you re-programmed it would the error on inventory be there? the beggin error. Yah, has nothing to do with log in. it is even errored on the exact same SLOT.) i am going to download the swf, and take a look at the code compared to mine.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 5:37 pm

hoagie master 12 wrote:
i am going to download the swf, and take a look at the code compared to mine.

The Rules wrote:
13. No Illegal Discussion!
This includes talk of hacking, stealing, or anything else against American or foreign laws.

Download SWFs without permission is stealing. Well done.
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 5:43 pm

he stole the code! I never downloaded it YET, and i guess i wont, but he has already reditributed my programmer's code. THAT i stealing as well. Well done.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 5:49 pm

hoagie master 12 wrote:
he stole the code! I never downloaded it YET, and i guess i wont, but he has already reditributed my programmer's code. THAT i stealing as well. Well done.

Not if you gave it to him.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 5:50 pm

hoagie master 12 wrote:
Are you jealous or something, It's not that big a deal, not like your loosing a load of money or something.
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 7:30 am

no.. i said he cuoldn't do what he just did if he took the code. Simple as that.
Ya know what? i dont care anymore. I just recently got MULTIPLAYER and log-in to a database.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 12:11 pm

hoagie master 12 wrote:
no.. i said he cuoldn't do what he just did if he took the code. Simple as that.
Ya know what? i dont care anymore. I just recently got MULTIPLAYER and log-in to a database.

No-one really cares about multiplayer anymore. So many people say "Hey, I'm going to do a multiplayer game!", and they all fail.

And I've had a database for over 2 years... And an actual webhost.
Back to top Go down
Girantina1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Girantina1

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 12:32 pm

u told us
anyways 10/10 awesome
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 3:44 pm

CrazyCatoon wrote:
hoagie master 12 wrote:

No-one really cares about multiplayer anymore. So many people say "Hey, I'm going to do a multiplayer game!", and they all fail.

And I've had a database for over 2 years... And an actual webhost.
im not GOING to get multiplayer. I already have it. MWA HA HA. er...
sorry for spazzin out. Criterz isnt really usin this script anymore, so i allow you to use it for your game without credit.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 7:41 pm

Amazing! It's one of the few select topics that actually deserve to be in Programming Penguins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Login System.   My Login System. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Login System.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2