Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halama's Boi (Upgraded!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Halama's Boi (Upgraded!) Empty
PostSubject: Halama's Bio (Upgraded!)   Halama's Boi (Upgraded!) EmptyMay 28th 2009, 6:22 pm

Name: Madison (I was suppose to be Gabrielle.)

I'm not giving my full name, but even if I did, it's hard to find me. Believe me, I have tried. My name is New Jersey. (Well... Not really New Jersey... No dur.)

Let's see... I have been home schooled FOREVER! I started when I was 6 months (although, it was really daycare at that age). I really started being taught stuff since I could talk. I wasn't the only person there though. A BUNCH of people were there. We had to wear uniforms. Sick That's all I really remember kind of.

My 3rd birthday party was in some hotel and my brother's party was next door. I had a pinata, but-and this is really dumb-my mom forgot to get a stick. We had to open it with her boot. :roll: My brother and his friends came it and sprayed silly string at us. 😢

I attended kindergarten, but I skipped because I was too smartical. (That's why I'm young for a 7th grader, but there are people younger than me by months or who were born it 1997.) I hated the 1st grade. Darn kids.

Skip. Skip. (2nd and 3rd grade were awesome btw)

Skip. (4th grade STUNK!)
Skip. (5th grade was cool... I was hall monitor!... But I got fired... I didn't do my homework. :roll: )

6th grade was the BEST! It was dramatize a bit but it was cool. Not much to talk about.

7th grade STUNK OUT LOOOOUD! I was so annoying now that I look back on it. lol. I'm going to miss it... Not! 8th grade is going to be cool. It's our last year of middle school. We are prob going to prank like we did last year. (We threw paint balls at the school. :face: Good times. Goooood times.)
Back to top Go down

Halama's Boi (Upgraded!)
Page 1 of 1