Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you guys ever heard/played........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Have you guys ever heard/played........ Empty
PostSubject: Have you guys ever heard/played........   Have you guys ever heard/played........ EmptyMay 30th 2009, 9:26 am

Hey Guy's It me again stopping by. And I was wondering have any of you guys played a game called Free Realms? It is a new online game it has been out for a bit over a week and has 2 million user's and I really like it and think it would be cool if some of you played it too so we could hang out in the game. It is basiclly like Club Penguin but full 3D and has different jobs you could do and unlike games like runescape it isn't nessacary to battle to leavel up and stuff but you can choose what to do, such as being a ninja, kart racer, adventurer, cook, and more. But you can be everyone of those and more!

So anyways I was wondering if anyone here plays it and if you don't and you choose to sign up I will go on and help you :) Also my in game name there is haphadon

Also the last time I was here was January so I was wondering if any changes were made around here latly and if all the people I knew Egaro, Technoscube ect... were still here.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
Talan

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys ever heard/played........   Have you guys ever heard/played........ EmptyMay 30th 2009, 9:37 am

Egaro is still here, not sure of Technoscube though. Also this forum are in the process of alot of updates, new mods etc.

I'll try out the game.
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys ever heard/played........   Have you guys ever heard/played........ EmptyMay 30th 2009, 10:35 am

Thanks for the information :) And tell me if you join and you name so we can be friends on the game! :)
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys ever heard/played........   Have you guys ever heard/played........ EmptyMay 30th 2009, 11:03 am

kevinslip wrote:
Hey Guy's It me again stopping by. And I was wondering have any of you guys played a game called Free Realms? http://www.freerealms.com/ It is a new online game it has been out for a bit over a week and has 2 million user's and I really like it and think it would be cool if some of you played it too so we could hang out in the game. It is basiclly like Club Penguin but full 3D and has different jobs you could do and unlike games like runescape it isn't nessacary to battle to leavel up and stuff but you can choose what to do, such as being a ninja, kart racer, adventurer, cook, and more. But you can be everyone of those and more!

So anyways I was wondering if anyone here plays it and if you don't and you choose to sign up I will go on and help you :) Also my in game name there is haphadon

http://www.freerealms.com/

Also the last time I was here was January so I was wondering if any changes were made around here latly and if all the people I knew Egaro, Technoscube ect... were still here.
Egaro will be coming back soon I assume. I remember him posting he was busy with something.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys ever heard/played........   Have you guys ever heard/played........ EmptyMay 30th 2009, 11:20 am

I joined. :)
My username on there is, Cookiiee.
xD
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys ever heard/played........   Have you guys ever heard/played........ EmptyMay 30th 2009, 11:26 am

I'm downloading mine now. Username: tomboymadi7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you guys ever heard/played........   Have you guys ever heard/played........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you guys ever heard/played........
Page 1 of 1