Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Grand Parents passed away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

My Grand Parents passed away Empty
PostSubject: My Grand Parents passed away   My Grand Parents passed away EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 7:39 pm

Man right now i cant Stop thinking About my Nana & Grandpa who passed away My Nana Passed away Janury,11,08 My Grandpa passed away December 23,2008 That was Really bad because my grandpa passed before the Holidays But in some ways it was kinda good becuse they both were sick all the time and i did not want to see them suffer anymore as far as i know they both died peacefully in there hospital rooms sleeping so they had no pain when they died Nana &Grandpa R.I.P I Love you both so much This song makes me think of them I do Not Own this song R.I.P Nana & Grandpa I Miss you :downcast:
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My Grand Parents passed away   My Grand Parents passed away EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 7:40 pm

This is sad, but they're in a better place now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Grand Parents passed away   My Grand Parents passed away EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 7:42 pm

I'm so sorry. I hope they have a nice life in heaven.
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: My Grand Parents passed away   My Grand Parents passed away EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 7:43 pm

Chao wrote:
This is sad, but they're in a better place now.

Yeah that is True im happy there in a better place no pain they can do everything they used to before getting sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Grand Parents passed away   My Grand Parents passed away Empty

Back to top Go down

My Grand Parents passed away
Page 1 of 1