Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like my videos

Go down 
+4
Redziggy
BabyCP
Scotland
Marc978
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like the Marc978 videos
Yes
Do you like my videos - Page 2 Bar_left13%Do you like my videos - Page 2 Bar_right
 13% [ 1 ]
No
Do you like my videos - Page 2 Bar_left63%Do you like my videos - Page 2 Bar_right
 63% [ 5 ]
Not sure
Do you like my videos - Page 2 Bar_left13%Do you like my videos - Page 2 Bar_right
 13% [ 1 ]
Haven't seen none of your videos
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Do you like my videos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like my videos   Do you like my videos - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2009, 12:20 pm

Marc978 wrote:
Well im sorry but when i record no one is around to hold the camera and i dont have a tripod to put the camera on

Just take the advice, and put the camera on something your hight, I dunno, something like that.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you like my videos   Do you like my videos - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2009, 1:24 pm

You are worse than Fred though... atleast Fred has a theme and actually suits it.

You look like a total mong when you do it... quit it, do something else seriously.

it doesn't matter if you've been doing it for 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you like my videos   Do you like my videos - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2009, 3:20 pm

I couldn't even watch five seconds of your video on the first post. I found the voice more annoying than Fred's voice and I hate Fred.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you like my videos   Do you like my videos - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2009, 3:32 pm

Whatever i don't care what you guys think of my videos were in amrica so just keep telling me your opoin
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you like my videos   Do you like my videos - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2009, 3:36 pm

Marc, it seems like you only came here to focus on your videos, considering that's all you post about. But you're making more threads about this then we want. Keep it all in a single thread, ok? ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like my videos   Do you like my videos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like my videos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2