Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Fables ( The Book )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keypy
Lurker
Lurker
keypy

Registration date : 2009-06-12

Fairy Fables ( The Book ) Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 10:48 am

Hello Everyone.
I Decided I Will Read Everyone For You ” Fairy Fables “
Fairy Fables.
There once lived a fairy storyteller Called Twee – hey y’all thats me! i live in a magicall libary where almost anything can happen , and i like to tell fairy tales with a diffrence.
I like to mix things up a little , you might say that its a tale of twos. and you’d be right. because things that come in twos are pretty cool. so buckle up and get ready for the ride!
This is the tale of a prince all dressed in red,who goes riding through the forest to take some croissants to a princess with really, reeeeeally long hair. Her name is Princesss Grumpunzel. I Like to call this story ” Princess Twee In The Enchanted Forest”
Lets Open the book and see what happens Shall we? Ha, A leafy plant! Weren’t expecting that , were you?
Once upon a time there was a prince all dressed in red.His name was Prince Redhood. He Didnt Really Like Wearing Red Much,but that was just too bad! Who’s In the charce of the story here? That’s right, me!
” Oh what a lovely day ” smiled Redhood. He was taking some tasty croissants through the forest to the hungry Princess. it was a beautiful day and just the right time for a walk. The Sun was shining and butterflies were flitter-fluttering around in twos through the forest.
“Golly, i hope she likes croissants, Said the prince to himself.
All of a sudden,quite out of nowhere , a Great scary looking sheep jumped out of behing a tree and said, BAA! I’m The Big Bad Wool And Im REALLY Hungry!
“What great big teeth you’ve got” gasped the prince in fright. He Turned Out Not to be a terribly brave prince. ( they aren’t always brave you know). ” ALl The Better to eat croissants with!” Baa-ed the Big Bad Wool.
Realizing The Big Bad Wool didn’t want to make a meal of him, The Prince felt a little braver. “Not a chance,Woolly” He Laughed, “they’re for the princess” And He turned and started to walk off towards the tower.
“Well Then!” shouted the sheep behind him,I’ll HUFF and I’ll PUFF… and then as he let it out,he blew all of the trees down around him. Thump,thump,thump they went. all in a line like dominoes.
“Uh Oh!” said Prince Redhood realizing he was in trouble. ” What am i going to do? “
It was obcious that Prince Redhood wasn’t very good at dealing with fairy tale baddies.
Lucky for him, Fairy twee came to the rescue. “You need to distract the sheep of course!” i told him. “Ill Wave my magic wand and help you out – just because i’m nice.
” Look over there! ” said Prince Redhood,and he pointed up to the sky just as an amazing unicorn flew past. ” A Flying Unicorn? On A Thursday? BAA-ZAA! Said the Big Bad Wool.
Prince Redhood seized the opportunity to escape. He ran quickly through the forest, jumping over the fallen down trees and finally he arrived at the Princess’s castle.
“Now I Will climb up Grumpunzel’s long hair” Said the Prince, who used to doing that sort of thing.But the princess wasn’t at the window.In Fact he couldn’t see her at all, and even when he yelled,GRUMPUNZEL!” in his loudest voice,there was no sign of her.
Luckily Fairy Twee was there again. “You’ll have to make do with a ladder” i said sweetly. and handed him a set of steps. ” Oh if i must ” said Prince redhood rather ungratefully.
When he finally reached the top of the tower , he found Princess Grumpunzel singing to herself in a high pitched voice ” La La La La ” and although Prince Redhood cheerily yelled “Hellooooooo!: in his best royal voice,she didn’t notice him at all.
She;s totally lost in la-la land,Said Prince Redhood to his faithful and stylish fairy friend,And i sighed and said”Throw A Magic Snowball At Her!” Really Prince Redhood should have worked that out for himself ( but sometimes princes need a little help figuring out what to do).
So Prince Redhood scooped some snow from the ground there was a lot you know,even for a sunny day) and threw a magic snowball at the princess, who immediately awoke from her daze.
“Oi!” yelled the princess, “What do you think you’re doing?”
“Princess,I have brought you some croissants,” smiled the Prince Redhood.
Croissants? You brought me croissants! said the princess. But I Asked for COOKIES! “Well” Said Prince Redhood ” I Guess they dont call her grumpunzel for nothing!”
Luckily Fairy Twee came straight to his rescue, I think she should go back to la la land. ZAP! I Said , And I waved My Magic Wand.
Just then there was a loud”BAAAAAAA!” from below the turret of the castle. “Excuse Me!” baa-ed the Big Bad Wool. ” Im Really HUNGRY here” “Well there are plenty of croissants to go around, ” I smiled , taking the basket from the prince. And I Found them a nice picnic spot in the forest.
“Youd Better not “wool” down all those croissants at once” said Prince Redhood to the Big Bad Wool with a grin….
And They all lived happily ever after.

The End.
:)

This took a so long time to write. and i hope you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
keypy
Lurker
Lurker
keypy

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 11:22 am

Pwease Comment ;)
Back to top Go down
keypy
Lurker
Lurker
keypy

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 11:37 am

Pwease
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 11:37 am

Wow...that must have been a lot of writing.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 11:41 am

What the? Now, you need an infraction for that and I swear if you don't get one, I'm gonna.....Payton Bice Nah....but. 3 posts in a row? =\
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 11:41 am

babyDB wrote:
What the? Now, you need an infraction for that and I swear if you don't get one, I'm gonna.....Payton Bice Nah....but. 3 posts in a row? =\

Pwease don't! XD
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 11:42 am

Wurmple wrote:
babyDB wrote:
What the? Now, you need an infraction for that and I swear if you don't get one, I'm gonna.....Payton Bice Nah....but. 3 posts in a row? =\\

Pwease don't! XD
Not you, Keypy. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 1:09 pm

loldumbo you copied it from here http://saraaprilinclubpenguin.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) EmptyJune 12th 2009, 1:13 pm

Not only did you triple post, you copied it? XD Wow... :D

Due to copyright of Saraapril's blog, I shall lock this

Any questions? PM me!
:mod:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fables ( The Book )   Fairy Fables ( The Book ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Fables ( The Book )
Page 1 of 1