Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguins Win Stanley Cup!

Go down 
4 posters

Were You Surprised That The Penguins Won The Stanley Cup?
Yes
Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_left33%Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_right
 33% [ 2 ]
No
Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_left67%Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_right
 67% [ 4 ]
What's the Stanley Cup
Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_left0%Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm a Red Wings Fan
Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_left0%Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Empty
PostSubject: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 10:18 am

The Penguins won it!

They are one of the first teams to win after trailing 2-0.
Surprised?
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 12:50 pm

I was sorta surprised tbh! I thought they needed some sort of a miracle to win at the Joe...looking at how the whole series went. But when the 1st period ended..or better yet when it was half way through the 2nd, I knew the Penguins were gonna win because they wanted it more. I was really happy. Im probably going to go buy a shirt for their championship despite being a Rangers fan. :P

PS. Man101 must be really happy. Congrats dude. Now play me on NHL09 and your dreams will be crushed, ahah.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 12:52 pm

Woohoo! I knew they would win game 7. The Penguins deserved it after losing in the finals last year.

Poor Marian Hossa, turned down a 6 million $ contract from the penguins to join the Wings, and now the Penguins won!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 12:54 pm

Wurmple wrote:
Woohoo! I knew they would win game 7. The Penguins deserved it after losing in the finals last year.

Poor Marian Hossa, turned down a 6 million $ contract from the penguins to join the Wings, and now the Penguins won!

I think Hossa is a complete idiot. I was laughing at him..watching him get off the ice, not the winner. Regardless of his stupid decision and babyness, I hope the Rangers sign him. :P We a better powerplay.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 12:55 pm

RR wrote:
Wurmple wrote:

I think Hossa is a complete idiot. I was laughing at him..watching him get off the ice, not the winner. Regardless of his stupid decision and babyness, I hope the Rangers sign him. :P We a better powerplay.

The Islanders can use some offense overall. :oops: The Blackhawks are okay, they just fell short to the Red Wings.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 12:59 pm

Yeah the Hawks are a younger team who need more experience before they won the cup. I called it right from the start that the Pens would not win in 08 and that the Hawks would not win in 09.

Since the Pens lost in the finals last year, they have the experience and are a better team this year, which is why they won. I can pretty much guess the same will happen with the Hawks within the next 10 years. ;)
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 4:47 pm

Because im in the UK the match didn't start til 12:30 am my time.
I stayed up and when the pens won, i realy didn't care that it was well past 5am .

Ive not slept for 2 days now lol.
last 3 minutes were seriously the longest of my life.

Flower may of been pulled in the 5 -0 loss but my gosh did he prove himself.

GO PENS GO
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 4:49 pm

man101 wrote:
I stayed up and when the pens won, i realy didn't care that it was well past 5am .

GO PENS GO

You don't want to play a team who has won two straight Stanley Cups(Red Wing if they won).
I'm talking about next season.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! EmptyJune 13th 2009, 5:41 pm

man101 wrote:

GO PENS GO

Fleury right? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguins Win Stanley Cup!   Penguins Win Stanley Cup! Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguins Win Stanley Cup!
Page 1 of 1