Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?

Go down 
+2
Linky
CrazyCatoon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? Empty
PostSubject: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 16th 2009, 7:38 pm

My mum's agreed to get me an electric guitar, but I'm not sure what shape I should get.

I quite like this shape:
Spoiler:

Please don't post any companies/brands, because I'm not sure on my price range, and I don't even know if that company will be available in the UK.

Please post pictures! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 16th 2009, 7:48 pm

This one rules:

Spoiler:

Its a fender Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 16th 2009, 9:04 pm

That is a nice guitar CrazyCatoon. I play guitar to.

-Link 8)
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 16th 2009, 9:05 pm

Hm, I play guitar too. I would get an acoustic first because it's better for beginners, unless your not a beginner, but it's up to you. You can also get an acoustic that plugs into an amplifier.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 16th 2009, 9:08 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Hm, I play guitar too. I would get an acoustic first because it's better for beginners, unless your not a beginner, but it's up to you. You can also get an acoustic that plugs into an amplifier.
I agree. He could already could play guitar and wants a electric guitar.

-Link 8)
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 17th 2009, 3:17 am

I already have an acoustic, and I hate it. I can play it, much I much prefer playing electric. :)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 11:14 am

You should get a Gibson Sg the shape looks quite good to me it costs like $1,000(Not sure how much that's in euro) but that's the cheapest you can get a quality guitar.
http://www2.gibson.com/getdoc/279a0576-f390-464c-a4f4-ddaf4d54fc17/SGStandardHC-Finish-Shot-jpg.aspx

If not you can get this one
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 11:23 am

Get a used lespaul. They are just as good as a professional lespaul and they cost around 2000 less.

I hope to get one soon.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 1:01 pm

I used to play acoustic guitar... i don't play any guitar anymore :P

The guitar Dieg posted is the most common one, you don't want anything that looks stupid or fancy. To get them you should be good at playing first.

What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? RGX-A2061705
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? EmptyJune 18th 2009, 1:05 pm

Scotland wrote:
I used to play acoustic guitar... i don't play any guitar anymore :P

The guitar Dieg posted is the most common one, you don't want anything that looks stupid or fancy. To get them you should be good at playing first.

What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? RGX-A2061705
You mean the Fender?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?   What Kind of Guitar Should I Get? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Kind of Guitar Should I Get?
Page 1 of 1