Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

famous penguinzz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguinluvr562
Lurker
Lurker
Penguinluvr562

Registration date : 2009-06-28

famous penguinzz Empty
PostSubject: famous penguinzz   famous penguinzz EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:59 pm

they r so cooool i wish i was one.how many hav u seen?

i have saw 2 kingpin2 and mohd222.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

famous penguinzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: famous penguinzz   famous penguinzz EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:00 pm

I saw Penglo
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

famous penguinzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: famous penguinzz   famous penguinzz EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:20 pm

who really cares about famous penguins but to answer your question i have chewit dudes aim who cares?
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hershey8465

Registration date : 2009-06-02

famous penguinzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: famous penguinzz   famous penguinzz EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:39 pm

Penguinluvr562 wrote:
they r so cooool i wish i was one.how many hav u seen?

i have saw 2 kingpin2 and mohd222.
I've seen Pebbo. He's not too famous; just sorta.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

famous penguinzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: famous penguinzz   famous penguinzz EmptyJune 29th 2009, 5:06 pm

I've been in Paintboy100's igloo once. I've seen plenty of betas. I've seen Vital Viper several times. Chewit Dude is my buddy. I've seen Fever. I saw Imgoodatbball and Berryc00l when they were famous, and Berryc00l is my buddy now. I saw Sanity Penguin. I saw Pink Mafias when he was famous and was part of the UMA. I saw Holagurrl25. I've seen Yay Puffles. I saw 99coolj and Snowqueen26 when they were famous. I saw Xiceecubex17 when she was famous. I saw Dendoguy, Conny Conny, Paperyoshi, Mohd222, and I think Chewypup was famous once and I was friends with him before he was famous. I saw Yer Mon and Booker King when they were pretty well known. I saw Ice Survivor when he was unbanned. I saw Wwe Adam a few times before he was famous. I've seen Gator360 and that Chava guy who was his friend.
I saw Gigglepuff once and he was famous back around mid 2006, he has an awesome Club Penguin Piczo website :D

I don't care about fame today. It seems like more people understood fame a while ago, and how to work for it. Today theres lots of noobs who care about nothing but fame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

famous penguinzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: famous penguinzz   famous penguinzz Empty

Back to top Go down

famous penguinzz
Page 1 of 1