Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celeb Sims Big Brother 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 Empty
PostSubject: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 7:15 pm

Well, i have recently been playing the new and awsome sims 3. I have also created a story for everyone to view who play sims 3, i would like everyone on CPP to see my story to so heres the link for it and plaease tell me what you think of it by replying. http://gb.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=46285

Last edited by tntclay on July 4th 2009, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 7:23 pm

No link dude. Please post a link.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 7:44 pm

sorry, i have it now
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 4th 2009, 9:13 am

5 girls and 3 boys? It should be 4 and 4...

And its's celeb, not celb.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 4th 2009, 10:09 am

ok first sorry for making a mistake we all do it, and if it was 4 boys 4 girls it would be to normal and big brother is never normal. Plus i have seen a big brother once where there was just girls on it but the main thing is did you like it?
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 4th 2009, 12:07 pm

No, that big brother was the girls, then they added one man, then they added more men.

It was the worst big brother ever.

Big brother always has equal numbers of genders by the way...

And i don't like it too much... i just watch the program, i'm not interested in any other computer/sims things.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 10:47 am

Hmmmmm... i cant belive it you are atually right but im not the producer of big bro so i dont do the same that they do i created a unique version

And if you think its not that good then how come 44 people have viewed it, yesterday only 15 people had.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 11:09 am

Hey, what a coincidence, I'm buying Sims 3 later. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
Talan

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 11:16 am

iElmo wrote:
Hey, what a coincidence, I'm buying Sims 3 later. Payton Bice

I want it but my parents say I get bored of it after a while and not play it anymore, I guess its partly true.
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 11:30 am

tntclay wrote:
Hmmmmm... i cant belive it you are atually right but im not the producer of big bro so i dont do the same that they do i created a unique version

And if you think its not that good then how come 44 people have viewed it, yesterday only 15 people had.

44 people have viewed it the same way i have...

People have seen you post your link here, clicked on it and that has got the hits up.

It doesn't mean they all like it.
Back to top Go down
Talan
Sidekick
Sidekick
Talan

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 11:40 am

That's quite funny. But isn't there usually a task the day they go into BB?
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 11:48 am

Talan wrote:
That's quite funny. But isn't there usually a task the day they go into BB?
Yes there is a task to do on the second episode that will be realeased to day. And scotland please stop saying horrible things about it and now i have 49 view and 2 recomendations :P also Talan do you have any ideas for a task? I do but i want someone who actualy thinks its good to come up with something
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 11:49 am

I believe i havn't said one horrible thign about it so far.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 11:59 am

You said you did not like it and you said no one likes it. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT NO ONE LIKES THIS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 1:08 pm

Quote me saying that nobody likes it.

Me saying i don't like it is a matter of opinion, it isn't being horrible.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 2:19 pm

Scotland wrote:
tntclay wrote:

44 people have viewed it the same way i have...

People have seen you post your link here, clicked on it and that has got the hits up.

It doesn't mean they all like it.

There you go you did not say that exactly but you did in your own words also here is the second episode http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=47776 Everyone tell me what you think of this dont forget if you like it recomend it
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 2:40 pm

Uhm... it's not very Big Brother-ish.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 5th 2009, 3:44 pm

How is it not big brother-ish
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 8:16 am

I got my Sims 3 to work (finally) and it ROXX! :o

Well, I'm off to play it now. :P

~:ielmo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celeb Sims Big Brother 1   Celeb Sims Big Brother 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celeb Sims Big Brother 1
Page 1 of 1