Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You have to see this if you like hockey......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

You have to see this if you like hockey...... Empty
PostSubject: You have to see this if you like hockey......   You have to see this if you like hockey...... EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 12:45 pm

Some guy went to a NHL 10 community event and was invited to play the game. So, he went on a lot of forums and posted everything he was told and about how the game played. You have to read this. I thought EA was almost done announcing whats new for 10, but then this comes up and I'm just like, "Wow."
Unfortunately, since the guy leaked info and broke his contract, he was fined and his threads were deleted. (Apparently not this one though...yet) READ THIS NOW. :)
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/nhl10/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-50447084&pid=959973&tag=topics;title
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: You have to see this if you like hockey......   You have to see this if you like hockey...... EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 12:48 pm

I want that game! The fantasy draft will be cool.
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: You have to see this if you like hockey......   You have to see this if you like hockey...... EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 12:51 pm

man the new dynasty mode sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: You have to see this if you like hockey......   You have to see this if you like hockey...... EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 1:19 pm

i gotta get that game
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: You have to see this if you like hockey......   You have to see this if you like hockey...... EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 5:10 pm

What system are you guys getting it on? (Its only releasing on the PS3 and 360 btw).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have to see this if you like hockey......   You have to see this if you like hockey...... Empty

Back to top Go down

You have to see this if you like hockey......
Page 1 of 1