Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more

Go down 
+19
Cycle22
Jordan6452
Orange Snow
Dan
Rico1206
Rifleman-Dlb
Sprtygrlbabs
Shadow Sora
AlterBlade
Skyward Sam
Shadow227
kittirocks25
Catflap60
Brennan
Creeper
Paint Ninja
Bandit
Linky
Ghost
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 2:15 am

ChaoticWaves wrote:
Heatblast seems to be trying pretty hard...

Meh, I missed the party by 10 or 11 months. I would like it to come back though.
:P

I missed it by 3 months, I agree though, I would like it to come back.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 2:22 am

Ghost wrote:
ChaoticWaves wrote:
Heatblast seems to be trying pretty hard...

Meh, I missed the party by 10 or 11 months. I would like it to come back though.
:P

I missed it by 3 months, I agree though, I would like it to come back.

All I can say is again, It will eventually :P
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 8:29 am

It will come back...I hope...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 7:12 pm

I asked them about that "Create Your Own Trading Card" ad on some of the sticker sheets of the trading cards.
Their reply was an epic fail - it had NOTHING to do with what I asked.
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Sprtygrlbabs
Citizen
Citizen
Sprtygrlbabs

Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 7:20 pm

Supersoradud wrote:
I asked them about that "Create Your Own Trading Card" ad on some of the sticker sheets of the trading cards.
SSD~
Exactly. Whenever you ask them about upcoming things, or have questions about designs or changes, they always direct you to the What's New blog.
They need some new employees who actually try to help.
The only time they have helped me was when I had a billing question.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 7:29 pm

Sprtygrlbabs wrote:
Supersoradud wrote:
SSD~
Exactly. Whenever you ask them about upcoming things, or have questions about designs or changes, they always direct you to the What's New blog.
They need some new employees who actually try to help.
The only time they have helped me was when I had a billing question.
VERY TRUE! 8)
Back to top Go down
Rico1206
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rico1206

Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 12:31 pm

Wow, i want the Red Lei to come back but you know they'll bring it back if they feel free to. They said every item but pins, party hats will come back. Hats for parties like BETA HATS and ALL PINS will NOT come back. So uhhh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 3:35 pm

That means the Beanies should come back too...They haven't well, the black one has, but not the pink...and they should be free to non-members too.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 5:26 pm

I want this so bad!!
Thanks ghost. yeah, CP NEVER knows. :P
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 6:39 pm

Rico1206 wrote:
Wow, i want the Red Lei to come back but you know they'll bring it back if they feel free to. They said every item but pins, party hats will come back. Hats for parties like BETA HATS and ALL PINS will NOT come back. So uhhh yeah.
Hate to say this, but a pin came back. I was mad too.
It was the ruby pin.
The lei'll probably come back. ;)
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 2:36 am

Supersoradud wrote:
Rico1206 wrote:
Hate to say this, but a pin came back. I was mad too.
It was the ruby pin.
The lei'll probably come back. ;)
SSD~
The ruby pin can't be considered a pin. It's more of a prize for the play. If they didn't bring back the ruby, then Club Penguin wouldn't be able to bring back Ruby & the Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 12:27 pm

What do you mean need new employees? They are top-notch. Who cares if they don't want to tell you what they are doing in the future. That's the whole point of waiting and it's their plan. They have done a great job don't bash them.
Back to top Go down
Orange Snow
Lurker
Lurker
Orange Snow

Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2009, 2:11 pm

Guys, Every item is coming back. Every single one except the party hats and pins. Ruby pin was a prize, so its not considered a pin. Hope that cleared it up.

~Orange Snow
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2009, 9:23 pm

I know Orange Snow, we've been saying that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan6452
Lurker
Lurker
Jordan6452

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 5:08 am

I hope the Red Lei will come back!it's an awesome item!
Thanks for emailing Cp,even if I hate the way they respond!
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 7:41 am

What I wonder is will the Pizza Apron, Black Toque, Pink Toque, Bowtie, Blue Sunglasses, and Red Sunglasses ever come back as non-member items or whether that was a one off deal.
Back to top Go down
Sharkboy Wwe
Lurker
Lurker
Sharkboy Wwe

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 8:19 am

I dont think they will come back as non member items!The black toque,blue sunglasses and red sunglasses were already bringed as members item!And the Pizza Apron can be taken with coin codes!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 4:20 pm

Cycle22 wrote:
What I wonder is will the Pizza Apron, Black Toque, Pink Toque, Bowtie, Blue Sunglasses, and Red Sunglasses ever come back as non-member items or whether that was a one off deal.

Maybe, I hope so...
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2009, 8:10 pm

The lei could come back for a coin code.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2009, 8:22 pm

~Yoda~ wrote:
The lei could come back for a coin code.

That would make me more mad then anything :/
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 8:51 pm

Red Lei WILL come back eventualy, the only items that do not come back are:

Party Hat 2006
Party Hat 2007
Party Hat 2008
Soon to be Party Hat 2009
Beta Hat

Pins
Back to top Go down
Luigi445
Wanderer
Wanderer
Luigi445

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 4:21 am

Do the results EVER go our way, nope.. I wish they were a little more productive but the population using Club Penguin is different in size of course compared to a year or so ago..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more   Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sent CP an email about the red lei! and more
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2