Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas

Go down 
+6
Ashley
Bronze
Rudolph
Jess
Argie
Greenday/tim123
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas Empty
PostSubject: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 7:49 am

Okay, so everyone is in love with this new song by the 'Black Eyed Peas' off their album 'The E.N.D'

But has anyone noticed that extreme musical similarity of Snow Patrol's 'Open your eyes'

Listen to the first minute of each song, and see for yourself.

It's annoying when songs try to be like other song.

The B.E.Ps failed, because Snow Patrol are still waaaay better... :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 8:04 am

Greenday/tim123 wrote:
Okay, so everyone is in love with this new song by the 'Black Eyed Peas' off their album 'The E.N.D'

But has anyone noticed that extreme musical similarity of Snow Patrol's 'Open your eyes'

Listen to the first minute of each song, and see for yourself.

It's annoying when songs try to be like other song.

The B.E.Ps failed, because Snow Patrol are still waaaay better... :roll:
Yeah, I know. When it comes on the radio when my parents are driving, I think it's something else that I don't know the name of. I know it's the BEP one, because it was made more recent. :P
I'll try to listen.
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 11:07 am

I personally think that the Black Eyed Peas are better than Snow Patrol, even if they did take off a bit of one of Snow Patrol's songs. I didn't like Open Your Eyes as much as I liked I Gotta Feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 10:58 am

I love BEP and who cares if they copied 1 minute of someones song? Everyone has copied someones song. So it doesn't make a difference as long as its good.

BEP FTW.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 11:01 am

Princess Peach' wrote:
I love BEP and who cares if they copied 1 minute of someones song? Everyone has copied someones song. So it doesn't make a difference as long as its good.

BEP FTW.
Clap Clap. I'm on your side. Raise Eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 11:53 am

Hehe. I truly and utterly own don't I Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 12:06 pm

Argie wrote:
I personally think that the Black Eyed Peas are better than Snow Patrol, even if they did take off a bit of one of Snow Patrol's songs. I didn't like Open Your Eyes as much as I liked I Gotta Feeling.
I prefer snow patrol's songs, but we all prefer different things...
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Lurker
Lurker
Ashley

Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 7:13 am

I love that song :D
And I've never heard that SP song, sooo :)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 12:42 pm

I gotta feelin is a very well made song. The Black Eyed Peas are way better then Snow Patrol.
I love this song :)
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 11:19 am

Actually I gotta a feeling is one of the most simple songs that the BEP have made.

I'm not defending Snow Patrol, but actually people get fined (รก la George Harrison) for copying songs.

The Black Eyed Peas have made better songs.

The tune is just stolen from another song, and the lyrics are mindless and repetitive; as you'd expect of a bog standard Pop song.
But Black Eyed Peas are far better than a pop song - they've got their unique style, which the failed to fulfil in that song.
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper20
Lurker
Lurker
Grimreaper20

Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 3:50 pm

i like this song
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 4:48 pm

Princess Peach' wrote:

BEP FTW.

The federal government that put in the copyright laws care.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 5:11 pm

This song is great. I like the beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas   'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas Empty

Back to top Go down

'I gotta feeling' Black Eyed Peas
Page 1 of 1