Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Day So Far!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andre
Vagabond
Vagabond
Andre

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Awesome Day So Far!!! Empty
PostAwesome Day So Far!!!

So far I'm having an awesome day!!! First of all, that penguin didn't have to sleep with us, because Jennifyr let it slide yesterday, so I got some good rest.

Second of all, I get to take a day off of school (yay!) because they said it could be our "break"

and last but not least,

I don't know if you knew that Jen had to get some new anti-depressants because the other ones made her faint too much, but she did. And she hasn't gotten them yet, she's picked them up tomorrow, and therefore for today and yesterday, she's supposed to be really depressed, and she was yesterday, BUT SHES NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THAT MEANS THAT SHES STARTING TO GET BETTER!!!! Of course not completely, or even halfway, but if she's starting to be ok without the help of medicine thats a good sign.

Not to mention that Budsey hasn't barked ONCE today and the rats are once again nice and happy.

The only issue with today is that we have cage cleaning today. I don't like cleaning them, but we have to.

AND WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO TODAY AND IM GONNA GO IN THE PENGUIN AREA SO WOOOOOO!!!!

Wow, I sounded like Jenn when I was like screaming and going out of control. Wow. Anyways, yeah, I'm happy today.

Edit: Ok, we went to the zoo, and I almost fainted, but I DIDN'T!!! OMG I ALMOST CONQUERED MY FEAR OF PENGUINS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Awesome Day So Far!!! :: Comments

No Comment.

Awesome Day So Far!!!

Page 1 of 1