Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months

Go down 
+2
Bam
Bandit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months Empty
PostSubject: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 10:58 am

I didn't make a signature/tag in a while, so I decided to make one.

Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months 11kb1j7

Made with Paint.Net, please Rate and CnC.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 11:46 am

There render is choppy and you should do more with the c4d's than just plop them in the sig. Try to add some flow to it seems very sloppy. Also, try blending the render a little. I dont like the border either and why is the render layer about the border layer? You might want to fix that.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 11:52 am

Bamboozle wrote:
There render is choppy and you should do more with the c4d's than just plop them in the sig. Try to add some flow to it seems very sloppy. Also, try blending the render a little. I dont like the border either and why is the render layer about the border layer? You might want to fix that.

~Bam
Yup,
I agree.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 11:53 am

You need to blend your colors. There is too much going on. You should get better quality renders. Try planetrenders.net
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 12:34 pm

123 Sjb wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:

~Bam
Yup,
I agree.

~Sjb

Thanks Sjb. :)
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 12:43 pm

As I said guys, it's my first sig in half a year. I forgot a lot about GFX. I also have like 3 plugins on my new comp.

Brian wrote:
You need to blend your colors. There is too much going on. You should get better quality renders. Try planetrenders.net

It is planetrenders. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 3rd 2009, 3:56 pm

Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
As I said guys, it's my first sig in half a year. I forgot a lot about GFX. I also have like 3 plugins on my new comp.

Brian wrote:

It is planetrenders. :oops:

Well then if its not the sites fault, its your fault for picking a bad render. :P

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 4:26 am

He probally didn't sign up, Saved the picture with the background and then cut it out himself.

Eww. I don't like this sig XD.

Try blending more with the sig and outlining the render would make it better.

4/10.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:29 am

The cut isn't really good.
Do more stuff with your c4d. Overlaying, distorting etc.

And the colours don't go together.
Setting the layer settings as overlay for your c4ds will make you stick to a colour.

Pick a different colour for the border and make it thinner and don't let your render go on top of it.

A text may help also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months   Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months Empty

Back to top Go down

Poliwhirl Sig ~ First In 5 Months
Page 1 of 1