Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Played Find Four with Vital Viper

Go down 
+7
Bam
Loiy1
Dan
Skyward Sam
Thunder
Bandit
-999-
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Played Find Four with Vital Viper Empty
PostSubject: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 6:32 pm

Well, I was in the Ski Lodge on the server Sleet making a tutorial for my website about a glitch, and suddenly Vital Viper came inside and went into the attic, with no crowd or anything. So I went upstairs and played a game of Find Four and failed miserably (as usual :P )
Played Find Four with Vital Viper Vital_10

There were 2 other Penguins there also.
If you don't know who he is hes an incredibely famous penguin who has been a long time moderator for The CP Miniclip Forums

Last edited by -999- on August 6th 2009, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 6:34 pm

Wow! I haven't seen Vital on CP for 2 years!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 6:41 pm

Cool! It's weird that there was no crowd.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 6:50 pm

He didn't create MCCP or have a huge development. Leave that to RFS and Ben. He is just a moderator.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 10:07 pm

DirkD wrote:
He didn't create MCCP or have a huge development. Leave that to RFS and Ben. He is just a moderator.

Well anyways hes just super famous :P
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 10:18 pm

-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

He also goes to TAMUCC and is like 22, and is considered famous on a children's online RPG.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 10:26 pm

WHich makes him my role model.. :P
NOT. Anyway, thats cool to see famous penguins like him and actually interact with you. Most just dont respond.
XD
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:05 pm

DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

He also goes to TAMUCC and is like 22, and is considered famous on a children's online RPG.

What the heck is TAMUCC
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:05 pm

DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

What the heck is TAMUCC
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:10 pm

Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

What the heck is TAMUCC

Texas A&M Corpus Christi. It is a college in south texas.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:10 pm

DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

He would be awesome if he were like 14, but since he's 22, well...nevermind...you know what I mean.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Megan
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Megan

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: E   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:18 pm

Bamboozle wrote:
DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

He would be awesome if he were like 14, but since he's 22, well...nevermind...you know what I mean.

~Bam

Yea it would, Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:50 pm

no fair u met vital viper 8o
Back to top Go down
Megan
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Megan

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:54 pm

skid985 wrote:
no fair u met vital viper 8o

Hes just a mod on a diffrent forum, Its no Big deal.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 6th 2009, 11:57 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 12:05 am

skid985 wrote:
:/

Spam...

That's cool playing with Vital Viper, he's nice and fun.
Back to top Go down
Megan
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Megan

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 12:11 am

He is nice though,
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 12:18 am

DirkD wrote:
Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

What the heck is TAMUCC

Oh.

I wonder what he is gonna be
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 12:44 am

DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

I think he also works at a hair salon :P
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 12:45 am

-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

I think he also works at a hair salon :P

Then he can barely afford CP membership XD
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 12:47 am

Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

What the heck is TAMUCC

Oh.

Hes gonna become a Moderator for Cp get a couple cats move back into his grandpa's basement and become a bag boy at his local wallgreens :P Incredible life story... NOT!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 12:51 am

-999- wrote:
Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

What the heck is TAMUCC

Oh.

Hes gonna become a Moderator for Cp get a couple cats move back into his grandpa's basement and become a bag boy at his local wallgreens :P Incredible life story... NOT!

That would be a bad life, except I don't know if he grandpa would even be alive XD
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 1:44 am

-999- wrote:
Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Loiy1 wrote:
DirkD wrote:
-999- wrote:
DirkD wrote:

What the heck is TAMUCC

Oh.

Thats worth paying for college!

Great deal
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 2:10 am

I'm a moderator on MCCP too. Yet people don't posts threads on here when I play Find Four with them. I feel unloved. :(
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 2:13 am

Robo wrote:
I'm a moderator on MCCP too. Yet people don't posts threads on here when I play Find Four with them. I feel unloved. :(

You want to play Find Four with me on Ice Shelf in the attic ? :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Played Find Four with Vital Viper   Played Find Four with Vital Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

Played Find Four with Vital Viper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next