Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Extended (& a play on its way)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CPluvers1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
CPluvers1

Registration date : 2009-08-08

Party Extended (& a play on its way)! Empty
PostSubject: Party Extended (& a play on its way)!   Party Extended (& a play on its way)! EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 9:44 am

Hello Penguins!

Since the Festival of Flight party started, lots of you have been asking for it to stay past the 18th. So guess what? Don't pack up your jetpacks and propeller caps just yet because we're going to keep Club Penguin in the air for longer than planned!

Party Extended (& a play on its way)! Air%20PiratesThe Festival of Flight will stay up until August 20 - just in time for the Underwater Adventure to start on August 21 at the Stage!! We hope you're using your aviator glasses - soon you may be trading them in for lobster claws...
Back to top Go down
coky13
Drifter
Drifter
coky13

Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Party Extended (& a play on its way)!   Party Extended (& a play on its way)! EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 11:28 am

I love the festival of flight party I think its my favourite party

http://coky13.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Extended (& a play on its way)!   Party Extended (& a play on its way)! EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 1:13 pm

Great news. I think this is one of the best successes in making a party for Club Penguin. Payton Bice
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
coky13
Drifter
Drifter
coky13

Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Party Extended (& a play on its way)!   Party Extended (& a play on its way)! EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 3:01 pm

It's perfect the party ends on August 20. Then the new play is at the stage on August 21.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Extended (& a play on its way)!   Party Extended (& a play on its way)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Extended (& a play on its way)!
Page 1 of 1