Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Swine Flu Song (My Version!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tabby98100
Drifter
Drifter
tabby98100

Registration date : 2008-01-30

The Swine Flu Song (My Version!) Empty
PostSubject: The Swine Flu Song (My Version!)   The Swine Flu Song (My Version!) EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 4:18 am

Well, first, I'd like to aplogise for not being online for a long time: I discovered Build-a-Bearville (and Twilight series too! :P :P can't believe I only thought there were 2 books!)and I ❤ it!And also I'm in this school thing called Wakakirri and i needed to do SOOOOOOOO much planning! Okay, so you guys all know about Swine Flu, right? (DUh who doesn't.) anyway I was bored and I was listening to Hoedown Throwdown (Miley Cyrus) and reading an article about swine flu, so I wrote a song about it! I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hear it (ok read it) I just want to know first so I can post it for u guys. What do you say? }
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Swine Flu Song (My Version!)   The Swine Flu Song (My Version!) EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 6:54 am

Okay, Post it?
Back to top Go down
Starfish456
Wanderer
Wanderer
Starfish456

Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Swine Flu Song (My Version!)   The Swine Flu Song (My Version!) EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 10:27 am

Yah i want to hear it! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Swine Flu Song (My Version!)   The Swine Flu Song (My Version!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Swine Flu Song (My Version!)
Page 1 of 1