Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?

Go down 
+10
DigitalSpire
Fat santa
stevenF50
FlyingKanga
Bronze
BabyCP
Rudolph
Starfish456
Linky
Bandit
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? Empty
PostSubject: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 10:32 pm

This video gives evidence that MJ is possibly still alive.

True or false?

(for the vid, click the description)
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 10:34 pm

babyCP wrote:
This thread is not needed. Michael Jackson is dead. He's dead. He's not alive. Please don't make topics like this, again.
So that has something to do with it.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 10:35 pm

?

I believe Michael Jackson is alive. I know it! I hope he is!
Back to top Go down
Starfish456
Wanderer
Wanderer
Starfish456

Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 10:51 pm

I wish he was but the truth is he is not. If you watch interviews of him do you really believe such a man would fake that? I don't think so. let him rest in peace would ya?
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 10:54 pm

i am on my friends ipod and cant view the vid, and idk what to even think.
Back to top Go down
Starfish456
Wanderer
Wanderer
Starfish456

Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 27th 2009, 10:58 pm

and i saw a comment on youtube saying " like the police are
gonna let a guy video tape jackson being brought out of the van" and i totally agree
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 5:55 am

....How could I explain this again. Because of some video, doesn't mean he is alive. It's been 2 months now, and you guys think he's still alive? In the newspapers, TV magazines and all of that stuff, say he is dead. Their was that memorial, remember? His family was their. So how could he possibly be alive?

Like I said before. Topics like these are not needed. When someone is dead, their dead.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 7:01 am

I say true. MJ has had a lot of ploys going on in his life to gain publicity, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 7:57 am

No he isn't alive.

You saw his kids.
He wouldn't leave his family just like that..
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 8:01 am

And plus, if someone saw him, I'm sure by now they would of reported it too the news people or something like that.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 8:30 am

Micheal Jackson is dead just beat it
Back to top Go down
Fat santa
Sidekick
Sidekick
Fat santa

Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 8:58 am

False hes dead we all know that dont we? so theres nothing to be exited beacuse its really the end of MJ *sigh* wish he could come back though
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpire
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
DigitalSpire

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 10:25 am

Not everything on the internet is true. Michael Jackson is dead, if he truly isn't dead, then why did the police make all that effort to find out what killed him?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 11:21 am

He's dead, just accept that. The people that post those videos are 2 things:
1. Hermits who don't have a life.
2. People who want to get a lot of views on their YouTube videos.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 11:27 am

I find it Funny How MJ has been Dead for over 2 Months And There i saw On the News that he Has NOT Even Been buried yet Man when will they fainly Rest his soul
Back to top Go down
roflboom
Mercenary
Mercenary
roflboom

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 11:30 am

Okay I'll try to put this simply. HE IS DEAD, OKAY. YOU MAY HAVE LOVED. HECK I RELLY LIKE HIM BUT TTHAT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S ALIVE. OTHERWISE HOW DID THEY DO HIS FUNERAL
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 12:07 pm

Marc978 wrote:
I find it Funny How MJ has been Dead for over 2 Months And There i saw On the News that he Has NOT Even Been buried yet Man when will they fainly Rest his soul

I find that sad, not funny.

Anyway, regarding the topic, it is clearly false. He was, first of all, about to start a large tour. No one would miss out on this opportunity. Second, you can't fake the reactions of his family, you simply can't. Finally, that would mean that no one was in on it and I can't see how that would benefit nor how he could've done it so skillfully alone.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 12:13 pm

Since, we all know he is dead, this is going to be locked.
No more topics on if he is alive.

~babyCP :babycp:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?   True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive? Empty

Back to top Go down

True/False : Is Michael Jackson Alive?
Page 1 of 1