Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need for you all to read this...

Go down 
+34
ScooterMeow
Flatfoot18
Clonewars2
XdBoYxD
Yoda.
Cardinal55
Skyward Sam
Argie
Triton
KingdomDarkII
Ace
Starfish456
Bandit
Rudolph
Drivr3joe
Bam
Ally687
pufflegirlN
Sprtygrlbabs
ClubpenginRox
Cycle22
iSnow
roflboom
Thunder
Donkey
BabyCP
stevenF50
FlyingKanga
Mikki
Brennan
Dan
iCool
JazzDawg
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 2:27 pm

It would be nice if everyone got along. But, a lot of people here are flamers.. Not saying names. And the flamers flame at kids who play CP most of the time. This is a CP forum, so if you don't play CP and you flame kids who play CP around, your just wasting your time. Yes, I do admit that I've flamed a few times, but a while after that I relized that I'm wasting my time. Infact, I went on CP not to long ago to see whats happening.
Back to top Go down
ClubpenginRox
Drifter
Drifter
ClubpenginRox

Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 2:48 pm

Yes,i understand,see this forums 99% structure,was to get along with cpp members,have fun,talk about cpp,cp,Other Things & e.t.c See if everyone here wasnt a spammer or hacker,or etc this forum never would of been hacked or spammed off of,I remember bambigalo1 he spammed up the forum nonstop,because i know most people here are spammers,hackers and etc,.
Back to top Go down
Sprtygrlbabs
Citizen
Citizen
Sprtygrlbabs

Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 5:35 pm

For instance, on Dock Penguins, there was a LOT of fighting. Eliminating the fighting is a major way to get this forum back on track.
Good ideas. And I'm glad at least ONE admin cares enough to post and is answering the questions of the users.
Back to top Go down
pufflegirlN
Lurker
Lurker
pufflegirlN

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 7:19 pm

that story was sensitive and serious i trust you i will help out however i can and i will not stand on that devil side ......if that was toooo sensitive for you i will feel bad so i am sorry

:puff: pufflegirl :puff:
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 7:34 pm

I agree. CPP needs something to bring it back up and make it how it once was. There is a lot of fighting, flaming, etc. and if that would stop, this would be a great forum.

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 7:48 pm

So...none of this? :(

I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 Ribbon-cutting-424

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 7:51 pm

I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 21b9f1d

:o
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 8:52 pm

Stop Ronald McDonald: http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ae8RM_vYNjO0NM:http://www.mcconnecticut.com/images/operators/1000022916/elm_ribbon/elm_st_grand_opening_91007_001.jpg
stop Him NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:45 pm

iCool wrote:
Nice speech Jazz i will help this forum stay alive you can count on me :face:
Ya well good luck
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:47 pm

Drivr3joe wrote:
iCool wrote:
Ya well good luck

Why do you have to pick on him?
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:47 pm

iCool wrote:
To do what? :|
Back to top Go down
Drivr3joe
Vagabond
Vagabond
Drivr3joe

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:49 pm

Mikki wrote:
Drivr3joe wrote:
iCool wrote:
Ya well good luck

Why do you have to pick on him?
Havent you seen the post with our arguments
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:54 pm

Great speech, hence the term we need more mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:58 pm

Ooohh, I like the lottery thing. :D
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Starfish456
Wanderer
Wanderer
Starfish456

Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:08 pm

I think this is a really good idea and I am for it but i dont think it will work.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:38 pm

The first is the best, but I don;t think it's very possible. But I do think it is something to reach for. And for all of you who posted between me and Driver... You killed it. :/

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:49 pm

That post was amazing Jazz :D

I was working on the who wants to be a CP millionaire game before the last attack but after it was all
hectic and I never finished it. I'll go try to dig out the word doc I had with all the questions right now ;)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 11:16 pm

Mr. Jazzdawg, you're an idealistic person.

A utopia like the one you described will not and CAN not exist.

Human nature dictates that people fight. Therefore, you cannot have this heavenly utopia of which you speak.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 11:36 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:

Human nature dictates that people fight. Therefore, you cannot have this heavenly utopia of which you speak.

You might be right, but even trying would benefit this forum a lot.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 12:10 am

Tri-Edge wrote:

What did I tell you yesterday "MR." KD...? I said stop being so pessimistic, using your "high level" grammar. And didn't I also say I have a brain of my own? I can think for myself.

So chill out.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 7:26 pm

Well, actually, I was going to say the exact same thing KD said. (Not exact but I swear really close) It does sound like you are trying to make a utopia from the first paragraph, and that's probably not going to happen.

I guess it's worth trying to get everyone to be a bit better or something. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 10:56 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:

I kind of agree with this. I mean, there isn't much you can do to actually help the forum except brining in new users which I noticed that we have a history of degrading. I mean, well, you will have to let this take it's course. You can't really control the sort of thing you are trying to control. If this makes any sense to you, which I think it should, activity can only be controlled by brining in new users, and like I said, we have a past where we degrade them.
Back to top Go down
Lurker
Lurker

Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2009, 7:09 pm

I apologize, Mr. Jazzdawg.

I didn't mean to belittle you. I was just posting my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2009, 8:21 pm

Ace wrote:
That post was amazing Jazz :D

I was working on the who wants to be a CP millionaire game before the last attack but after it was all
hectic and I never finished it. I'll go try to dig out the word doc I had with all the questions right now ;)

Hey Ace, ever find that doc?
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Cardinal55
Lurker
Lurker
Cardinal55

Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 2:54 pm

I THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA AND YA THERE SHOULD SOME CHANGES I HAVE NOTICED THAT :div:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need for you all to read this...   I need for you all to read this... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need for you all to read this...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next