Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isgie doesnt give a s***???

Go down 
+9
Donkey
Sidibu
ParkourSAM
iCool
Skid985
Jess
Clonewars2
Mikki
Name
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Isgie doesnt give a s***??? Empty
PostSubject: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 12:54 pm

Spoiler:
EDIT: Contains Swear Word. ^^

proof
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 1:08 pm

Well bye bye Brian...
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 1:24 pm

Ehh..... Didnt see that comin.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 1:33 pm

When people say stuff like that, They expect their friends to keep it a secret and not blab about it.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 1:35 pm

how hurt-full to us and it is a probaly good thing he showed this too us you cant just slip like that if someone at my fourm that was staff bad talked it i would have tooken away their power
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 1:43 pm

OMG! That is odd. BYE Brian
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 1:49 pm

Bliss wrote:
When people say stuff like that, They expect their friends to keep it a secret and not blab about it.

Now I shall never trust you with anything, Devo.

Last edited by BiteTheDust on September 6th 2009, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 2:02 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Now the users, staff, and I shall never trust you with anything, Devo.
?devo??!!! why is he in trouble its not like He said cpp was a piece of s*** dont yell at him!
Back to top Go down
Sidibu
Lurker
Lurker
Sidibu

Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 2:11 pm

skid985 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
?devo??!!! why is he in trouble its not like He said cpp was a piece of s*** dont yell at him!
Well, actually. He said he doesn't give a sh*** about CPP. :P

Still, though. If you don't give a sh***, why are you still a moderator? Step down, let someone else take your place. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 2:18 pm

skid985 wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:

Now, who said I was yelling at him? I mean that since he gave away what a friend told him, nobody's going to trust him.

I also put the image in a spoiler because it contains a swear word and stretches the page.

Last edited by BiteTheDust on September 6th 2009, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 2:24 pm

oooh yay im mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:07 pm

To be honest, do we really care?

The whole 'staff' system here is shambolic regularly, and only upon occasion is a smooth running area.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:33 pm

Do you want the truth guys? I know a few will hate me for this. Well not really.

Devo and I were having a conversation yesterday. We were planning on doing a sig together. I told him I was going to the beach so I could not do it until today. I just got back from the beach today at 2 pm. Right now it is 2:30 as I am writing. Do I have to go on?
I will for those who do not understand. The date in that 'log' is before I got back. I could not have done that. I was with my friend at the beach.

So who are you going to trust? The one who has posted hundreds of lies and has quit over and over again or me, the one that has put a lot of effort into helping with Club Penguin Planet...

And if anyone doesn't want to believe me, that is fine. This is all I am saying. I am never speaking of this ever again and I won't even speak to devo because he is probably framing me to look like some sort of hero.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:43 pm

Brian wrote:
So who are you going to trust? The one who has posted hundreds of lies and has quit over and over again or me, the one that has put a lot of effort into helping with Club Penguin Planet...

And if anyone doesn't want to believe me, that is fine. This is all I am saying. I am never speaking of this ever again and I won't even speak to devo because he is probably framing me to look like some sort of hero.

Does it matter who we trust, when the majority of people probably don't actually care?

And how does framing someone make you a hero?
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:45 pm

He means devo.

He said, He framed him to make himself look like a hero.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:48 pm

This is the first time I've ever supported locking a thread on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:53 pm

Bliss wrote:
He means devo.

He said, He framed him to make himself look like a hero.

Yea, I know.
I'll repeat: How does framing someone make you a hero?
It just makes you look like a fool...

Donkey wrote:
This is the first time I've ever supported locking a thread on this forum.
Seconded
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 3:58 pm

This is an image of DB's that she can't post now because she's banned.

Spoiler:
https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/2iqlw9j.png
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 4:02 pm

Order in the court. The jury finds the defendant, Brian, not guilty.

The ruling on the field stands...LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isgie doesnt give a s***???   Isgie doesnt give a s***??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Isgie doesnt give a s***???
Page 1 of 1