Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer

Go down 
+4
Flatfoot18
Argie
iSnow
Moe Lester
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

Registration date : 2009-09-06

In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer Empty
PostSubject: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 12:18 pm

In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer 2yk16wh
Original picture not made by me, I only found it on Google pictures. :P

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock."
Revelation 3:20

"I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."
Genesis 3:10

PREFACE
I'd never given much thought to how I would die—maybe it's because I'm an emotionally depraved freak and I don't really care. Or maybe it's because I can't think for myself and all my decisions are based on the opinions of my imaginary boyfriend who occasionally drops by every night while I sleep. Don't worry, though. He's hot.
I stared without breathing across the long room, into the dark eyes of the hunter, and since he's a figure in a portrait, he continued to creepily stare back at me. Gosh, not breathing really doesn't help your brain cells.
Surely, it was a good way to die, laying on the bed, staring wide eyed and motionless at an eerie picture that I hated. Ludicrous, even. That ought to show my mother who's the smartest person in this house!
I knew that if I'd never used a fork before, I wouldn't have choked so many times. But, great as I was, I couldn't bring myself to stop doing that. Gee, near death experiences are fun to no end!
Holy crap, the portrait just smiled. I think this thing wants to kill me.

1. FIRST FLIGHT

My mother drove me to the airport—well, at least she tried. The car stopped working and I chagrined as we rode our way to the airport on a donkey's back. It was seventy-five degrees in Phoenix, the sky a perfect, cloudless gray. Wait, that can't be right. Still, though, I'd make a great weather reporter, don't you think? I could get a job on Channel 2 just by wearing this sleeveless, white eyelet lace shirt, it attracts all the old men who work there. Trust me, I tested that several times, and since then. Well, lets just say "Farewell, childhood."
I brought a parka with me, just in case we stop in the North Pole on our way to Spoons.
In the Olympic Penigasula of northwest Washington State, a small town named Spoons exists under a near-constant shower of vampire-men. It was from this town and its sparkling, pale-shade that my idiotic mother escaped with me when I was a few months old and already 400 pounds. It was the kind of town all the Mary-sues reside in, being one myself, I'd probably end up spending the rest of my life with that old Indian man who asked for my hand when I was only fourteen. God knows how mentally scarred I would be if my father had accepted his 40 cows in return the first time, but I think I'm starting to like him. Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. I have a dad, his name is Chartslie, it's short for Chartslie, but you can call him Chartslie.
For more information, please refer to my Facebook page (HottyfattyBillax).

It was to Spoons that I now exiled myself—in a romantic "action" novel written by a middle aged woman that brings me great horror. I detest forks, I prefer the old caveman way of eating with your bare hands.
I loved Phoenix. I loved Order of the Phoenix and Goblet of Fire, I'll love anything other than this sprawling piece of junk they call a book.
"Godbilla," spat my mom with her eyes crossed and tongue sticking out of her mouth—oh God, she's having another one of her infamous "moments", just before I got on the stinking plane, perfect. "You don't have to do this."
My mom looks like me when she has her "moments", except she's less hairy and insane. I felt a spasm of joy as I stared at her wide, alienating eyes. How could I refuse the opportunity of being free? The mere idea of leaving my cannibalistic mother behind to fend on other poor souls for herself is chagrining. Of course, she had her pills now, so the bills are going to shoot up to the sky and she'll get thrown in jail once and for all. No more cat food in the refrigerator and burning houses with gas to steal people's cars. Now I can finally ignore her calls, but still..
"Mom, I don't wanna go. I'll miss you." I lied. I'd always been a bad liar. Actually, no, I lied. I am a good liar, or am I?
"You have to go, honey. Tell Chartslie to jump off a cliff for me."
"I will even if you hadn't told me."
"I'll see you soon," she said.
"Hopefully not." I mumbled under my breath. If only I was able to trick her into sacrificing herself to the ancient Gods a year ago...
"Don't worry about me, mom" I lied again. I love lying, lying is good for your heart. "It'll be great. Surely, it's not like I'll fall in love with a vampire, give birth to his mutated child, die in the process and be reborn as a vampire!" Pssh, that was really far-fetched. In what universe would something like that happen anyway?
She hugged me tightly for a minute, then I ran away as fast as I can and got on the plane. She was gone. "Yes! Freedom!" I yelled while everyone stared at me. Jeez, why so tense?
It's a four-hour flight from Phoenix to Seattle, if I spend another hour next to this annoying old hag, I'm gonna kill myself. Flying doesn't bother me, what really does is that weird man with the turban on his head and the dynamite strapped to his chest. Why does everyone get tense whenever they pass the poor guy? What did he do to deserve this but have his heart replaced with dynamite?

to be continued
or not to be...

Last edited by HauntedHouse on September 7th 2009, 3:25 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 12:23 pm

Awesome. Simply awesome... XD
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 12:48 pm

Thanks, Music. =P
I added in the first part of the first chapter.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 1:09 pm

Amazing, just amazing. So moving I nearly cried.

Make more chapters so I can laugh at them. =-D
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 1:14 pm

Argie wrote:
Amazing, just amazing. So moving I nearly cried.

Make more chapters so I can laugh at them. =-D
I'm glad I was able to touch your heart, Argie. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Flatfoot18
Drifter
Drifter
Flatfoot18

Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 1:20 pm

LOL that was hilarious 10/10 good job!
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 1:22 pm

Although I hate Twighlight. This is amazing, DB.
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 2:14 pm

Yay, thanks.

Updated again. I can't bring myself to read that horrid book anymore. :'(
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 8:45 pm

I read the first paragraph. Nice job.

I will continue later or probably tomorrow because I am tired :P
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 10:25 am

Just read the other part of the first chapter.

Pure genius. :P
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Drifter
Drifter
Nessa

Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptySeptember 9th 2009, 7:58 am

noce, twighlight!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 1:34 pm

I'm gonna repost this with my current account and add another chapter since I have three hours left of doing nothing. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer   In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer Empty

Back to top Go down

In Declining Condition: The Twilight Parody by Boomanie Sleyer
Page 1 of 1