Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love the Wii?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

I love the Wii? Empty
PostSubject: I love the Wii?   I love the Wii? EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 2:34 am

I think I am falling in love with wii maybe. I downloaded some Virtual Console games like the original Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time (best game ever), Super Mario 64 (2nd best game ever), Star Fox 64, F-Zero X, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask ( incredible), and Paper Mario (good game). I don't regret it. Wow, I feel like I'm a little kid again playing N64 games yet I am getting more attached to them. Also Legend of Zelda Wii is coming out in 2010 thank you Nintendo, and Metroid for Wii is coming out too and it looks awesome. Keep making classic games for Wii and I will be happy. Also the Wii has MKW, SSBB, Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy to name a few. Those are some pretty fun games. Nintendo is going in the right direction with the new Metroid, and LOZ Wii. I hope they do some kind of Donkey Kong 64 kind of remake game thing.

I know 360 and PS3 have good games and realistic graphics, but I don't always want realistic graphics in games that aren't meant to be realistic. I mean Super Mario Galaxy has great graphics, Twilight Princess does too except for some textures, so I mean it looks great, especially Galaxy because I mean that stuff is amazing, and Twilight Princess at night has the correct star positions and brightness. So... you know realistic graphics are good for sports games and GTA and stuff like that but I think Nintendo is going in the right direction, I mean I already know Metroid will be awesome, but if Zelda Wii doesn't live up to my almost unrealisitc expectation I am going to be mad.
Back to top Go down

I love the Wii?
Page 1 of 1