Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surgery Live Chat

Go down 
+2
Bandit
Marc978
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 10:48 pm

Hey Guys Some Of You Know I Am Having Some Surgery Done Well I am Also Having A Live Chat To Awnsware Questions About It Very Very Early Tomorrow Morning We Start Around 5:00AM Eastern Time 2:00AM Pacific I Believe So Yeah But If Me And My Chat Partner Have Lots Of Peploe There Before The Chat We Will Start At 4:30AM We Usually Go Live The Hour Before And Put Up A Countdown Till When We Start So Yeah We Already Have Some People Coming But No One From The Forum If You Would Like To Attend Then Just Go To My Site Go To The Page Live Chat! We Will Have Lots Of Peploe I Bet Some Friends And Fans Of My Videos We Hope To See You There I Will Put Pics Of Some Of The Stuff We Say On The Chat And More See Ya There Saturday October 3rd At 5:00AM
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 11:21 pm

No Like 100
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 11:35 pm

You keep posting this everywhere. We get the point.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 11:41 pm

Marc978 wrote:
Hey Guys Some Of You Know I Am Having Some Surgery Done Well I am Also Having A Live Chat To Awnsware Questions About It Very Very Early Tomorrow Morning We Start Around 5:00AM Eastern Time 2:00AM Pacific I Believe So Yeah But If Me And My Chat Partner Have Lots Of Peploe There Before The Chat We Will Start At 4:30AM We Usually Go Live The Hour Before And Put Up A Countdown Till When We Start So Yeah We Already Have Some People Coming But No One From The Forum If You Would Like To Attend Then Just Go To My Site Go To The Page Live Chat! We Will Have Lots Of Peploe I Bet Some Friends And Fans Of My Videos We Hope To See You There I Will Put Pics Of Some Of The Stuff We Say On The Chat And More See Ya There Saturday October 3rd At 5:00AM

1.You Have Friends?? OMG!!!111
2. last time I checked everyone on this forum hates your vidoes.
3. Is this surgery finally gonna fix your "problems"?
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 12:18 am

Hey Look I'm Not Saying I'm Famous Making My Videos Is My Hobby And Plus My Videos Are Completely Off Topic Of The title Not The title Is Called surgery Chat Since I'm Having surgery Not Called Talk About My videos Here So Can We Just Get Back To the Topic
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 1:17 am

Marc978 wrote:
Hey Look I'm Not Saying I'm Famous Making My Videos Is My Hobby And Plus My Videos Are Completely Off Topic Of The title Not The title Is Called surgery Chat Since I'm Having surgery Not Called Talk About My videos Here So Can We Just Get Back To the Topic

Let Me Ask You This Do You Not Understand How Double Negatives Not Work?

You already made another topic about you getting surgery, can't you just use that one? Seriously, dude, you're getting annoying. You should be proud that you managed to annoy ME.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 1:47 am

Marc, I'm not going to read your topics if you don't use proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 10:28 pm

Lets Just Leave This Topic Alone
Shall We
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surgery Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery Live Chat   Surgery Live Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery Live Chat
Page 1 of 1