Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you actually Play Club Penguin?

Go down 
+50
leaf
Baked
FunnyBoy
katiejohnson
Cutie09
Brennan
themoonie
1D10T
Sebi01
Rhino122
Floppy9999
snowmanx
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Rainbow Rider
Thomas Pc
death robot V8.5
Bronze
agent pingu
Ally687
pengy126
Maria
Catflap60
Rockwire
Clonewars2
Branmatt
pengpeng458
BabyCP
Xtra Cash
Drivr3joe
AquaticOrb
Loiy1
Rudolph
tac602
ScooterMeow
Skyward Sam
Rico1206
Tricky
Creeper
Dan
Cycle22
Skid985
Linky
iCool
Yoda.
Thunder
Bam
FlyingKanga
leahcim
Moe Lester
Revinder
54 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Do you actually Play Club Penguin? Empty
PostSubject: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 1:51 am

Hey Guys! I don't know if everyone knows me here..probably 90% don't but I am a long-time member here and since I don't play Club Penguin and quit about 1 year ago due to all my friends quitting and Disney I want to know if you guys actually play? I mean, there are no people that I recognize at the Dock at servers Frozen and Mammoth now..I remember I used to know at least 5-10 penguins each day when I logged in. Also, can someone give me a short intro as of who is who in the forum? I mean I remember Dark..but is his name changed? Did he retire? And what about Bam and iWaddle? Can someone give me a heads up on all the staff members that are still around and those that might be retired now?..back to the topic now, Do you still play Cp?
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 2:10 am

Nope, I don't play CP. I quit 2 years ago, but I do check on my account there when I'm bored.

Dark retired, so did RTL. Bamboozle is a staff member. iWaddle retired, too. Flubby is still here. DirkD retired but he still goes on the forum from time to time. JazzDawg doesn't have the time to go on the forum so he's a bit inactive. Big Sb is still here. Brian (formerly isgie) is an admin now. I (DB) got demoted and now I got my name changed. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 4:54 am

Well i play clubpengui i think its fun. But i will probably quit it in 2 years or something.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:03 am

Moe Lester wrote:
Nope, I don't play CP. I quit 2 years ago, but I do check on my account there when I'm bored.

Dark retired, so did RTL. Bamboozle is a staff member. iWaddle retired, too. Flubby is still here. DirkD retired but he still goes on the forum from time to time. JazzDawg doesn't have the time to go on the forum so he's a bit inactive. Big Sb is still here. Brian (formerly isgie) is an admin now. I (DB) got demoted and now I got my name changed. Payton Bice

You forgot Triton was promoted to admin.

I come on occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 7:55 am

Net! Of course I know you. I do not go on club penguin any more, the only time I do is when my 10 year old cousins begs me to go on with her. I also go on for party's for CPP, but thats it.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 5:07 pm

I play CP and have been playing for almost 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 5:10 pm

Im ~yoda~ or 123yoda123
I play clubpenguin only for the updates,backgrounds and parties
and I know you quite long now
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 5:20 pm

I'll play it time-to-time. My fav time to go on is for a CPP party!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:08 pm

You won't know me, Linky1123.
I go on CP some times when I get boerd.
I go on once every day.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:47 pm

i`ve been playing CP since 2007, my first penguin got banned for ever, and i forgot about cp then i remembered it, in 2008 ¼- 2009 and made skid985
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 7:34 pm

Not really, I just ended my membership.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 7:50 pm

No i dont. Just for updates..
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 8:42 pm

My story is the same as dans. I have been forgetting to go on for updates lately though xD
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 10:19 pm

BR!AN wrote:
My story is the same as dans. I have been forgetting to go on for updates lately though xD
That sounds like me. I no longer play but I go on (or try to at least) for the updates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 12:17 am

I haven't been on in a year, so no lol.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 2:08 am

Wow! Thanks guys!! I remember you yoda!! Haha..and you Bam...good times..I am glad I can see a lot of old members here again. :D
Back to top Go down
Rico1206
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rico1206

Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 8:53 am

I've been playing since 2006, three years already, because my first penguin got banned in I think July and he was a red lei, no kidding!
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 1:54 am

net wrote:
Wow! Thanks guys!! I remember you yoda!! Haha..and you Bam...good times..I am glad I can see a lot of old members here again. :D

Hey net! Also no I don't play. Umm... it kinda became a big overwhelming crowd of people I liked it better when it was smaller, obviously, but anyway, nice to see you.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 8:37 am

I play CP. I will NEVER quit it until I'm at least a moderator. My penguin's name is Blue Dude35.
Back to top Go down
tac602
Lurker
Lurker
tac602

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 8:13 pm

I play for special events, such as Halloween and Christmas, It is actually fun around those times.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 9:50 pm

Psh. No =P
Too old for it.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 9:57 pm

You are never too old for tacos.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 10:00 pm

If you have no teeth you are...
Because you can't chew it.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 10:17 pm

Cut it up into smaller pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 10:22 pm

Loiy1 wrote:
Cut it up into smaller pieces.
That won't help anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you actually Play Club Penguin?   Do you actually Play Club Penguin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you actually Play Club Penguin?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next