Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockwire
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rockwire

Registration date : 2009-10-11

aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) Empty
PostSubject: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 2:43 am

I made this a month or so back its pretty horrible, and was not made in photoshop *i really need a tablet*

aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) Aerolifeblob
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 9:26 am

The lines look sketchy, I don't know, they just look like a rat was nibbling on them or something. The brushes in the background are blurry and they're really not needed. Other than that, it looks fine.

You don't need a tablet to draw, you can still get the same effects by using a mouse. At least, that's how it is for me. aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) 89405
Back to top Go down
Rockwire
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rockwire

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 10:52 am

The "brush" in the background was made blurry by me. Thanks but I need a tablet, a trackpad and a cheap wireless laser mouse aren't very helpful. :/
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 6:54 pm

Please post all of your artwork in one post. If you want I can merge all of them together. Also, put a spoiler because they're kinda big, but ya don't have to. If you want I can do both.

Also, it's pretty good, it's choppy though, and if you use Photoshop, you can use the pen tool. Oh, and what would be nice if you can make the background a bit darker and the blob a bit lighter so they pop out.
Back to top Go down
Rockwire
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rockwire

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 8:00 pm

This subforum was made for artwork, and it does not all fit together please leave it where it is. And tell Jazzdawg to message me on aim -.-
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 10:41 pm

Rockwire wrote:
This subforum was made for artwork, and it does not all fit together please leave it where it is. And tell Jazzdawg to message me on aim -.-

But, your spamming the subforum with these topics. You can fit all of them in one topic, and organize them under categories. I'm sorry, but if you don't merge them, I'll have to delete them in a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 10:50 pm

I would DO him.
Back to top Go down
Rockwire
Vagabond
Vagabond
Rockwire

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 14th 2009, 12:28 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
Please post all of your artwork in one post. If you want I can merge all of them together. Also, put a spoiler because they're kinda big, but ya don't have to. If you want I can do both.

Also, it's pretty good, it's choppy though, and if you use Photoshop, you can use the pen tool. Oh, and what would be nice if you can make the background a bit darker and the blob a bit lighter so they pop out.

I am not breaking any rules, and hey are not senseless or stupid, and you seem to be the only moderator that cares, I really need to talk to 7styl, JazzDawg or Charger (we go way back) *imforserious*
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) EmptyOctober 14th 2009, 10:59 am

BiteTheDust wrote:
Rockwire wrote:
This subforum was made for artwork, and it does not all fit together please leave it where it is. And tell Jazzdawg to message me on aim aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) 117333

But, your spamming the subforum with these topics. You can fit all of them in one topic, and organize them under categories. I'm sorry, but if you don't merge them, I'll have to delete them in a week or two.
Here's a tip, BiteTheDust: Merge the stupid threads and tell him to make one thread for it the next time without making a big deal out of it. YAY! Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)   aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom) Empty

Back to top Go down

aerolife monssterblob (massive result of boredom)
Page 1 of 1