Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]

Go down 
+4
BabyCP
Maria
Dan
Thunder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 16th 2009, 5:43 pm

Hello Penguins!

It's finally arrived - the Halloween Igloo Contest! And just in time, there's new furniture you can use to deck out your place.

For the first time this year, you'll use a new "Enter Contest" button right from your igloo to submit it to the judges. They'll be looking for igloos with just the right amount of haunted style... Just remember - more isn't always better, but it's definitely gotta be creative to catch their eyes! We're already seeing some awesome igloos.

Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] Igloo

The Halloween Party starts October 27th, and the first round of contest winners will be announced in the Club Penguin Times on October 29th.

If you aren't decorating this year, why not grab a tour guide hat, some friends, and do some haunted igloo touring!! We'd love to know all the spooky stuff you and your buddies are up to.

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on October 16 2009 10:23 PST
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 16th 2009, 7:28 pm

:O That igloo PWNS! :D
-Dan
P.S. Thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 4:25 am

That igloo sure is busy. D:

I find it funny that the most tacky entries always win these contests, do they even bother checking out everyone's igloo anymore?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 4:26 pm

That is so scary. I went on CP today, went to my friends igloo. And that igloo looks exactly like hers. =O

Anywho, thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 5:19 pm

Demented Muffin wrote:
That is so scary. I went on CP today, went to my friends igloo. And that igloo looks exactly like hers. =O
Maybe they just picked your freind's igloo for the blog post pic.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 9:08 pm

Ok, heres my take on the whole contest thing. The more cluttered your igloo and its filled with stuff, the better your chance of winning. Why? Because they think you should get coins back for all the coins you spent. All the winnings igloo are just packed with stuff. So CP just gives you your coins back basically. So jam pack your igloo. I believe you have a good shot at winning.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 7:27 pm

Okay, even though I don't bother entering these contests.
Back to top Go down
Candy Monster Corwo
Citizen
Citizen
Candy Monster Corwo

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 7:50 pm

I am so entering!I think i have a pretty good chance
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 11:27 pm

Everyone, enter your igloo anyway. It doesnt cost you. You never know. ;)
-Dan
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 9:32 am

Batman wrote:
Ok, heres my take on the whole contest thing. The more cluttered your igloo and its filled with stuff, the better your chance of winning. Why? Because they think you should get coins back for all the coins you spent. All the winnings igloo are just packed with stuff. So CP just gives you your coins back basically. So jam pack your igloo. I believe you have a good shot at winning.
-Dan
Don't worry, I packed my igloo even before I saw your post!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 9:35 am

Batman wrote:
-Dan
I agree, in the Dojo Contest, mine was way better then the winner's igloo. Those ones were just packed.
Thanks for the update!

Boo!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 10:42 am

Giving your coins back? Hah, they barely give half of the coins back. So buy a pumpkin igloo, buy some 1-3 new stuff, and jam pack it with last year's decorations. Less spending, more earning. Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] ToungeT
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 11:21 am

iSpook wrote:
Giving your coins back? Hah, they barely give half of the coins back. So buy a pumpkin igloo, buy some 1-3 new stuff, and jam pack it with last year's decorations. Less spending, more earning. Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] ToungeT
Or...you could fill up your igloo with those cheap balloons (swear word balloons ftw!) if you picked up a bunch of them the last time they were there and be done with it. :P

Hey, wait. Why bother entering with that million coin thing still working (?) anyway? =D
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 6:24 pm

Frightening Fudge wrote:
iSpook wrote:
Or...you could fill up your igloo with those cheap balloons (swear word balloons ftw!) if you picked up a bunch of them the last time they were there and be done with it. :P

Hey, wait. Why bother entering with that million coin thing still working (?) anyway? =D

People enter because they're n00bs and they don't know about these glitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]   Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post] Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Igloo Contest! [Blog Post]
Page 1 of 1