Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your views on Old Cp?

Go down 
+8
Linky
magicNASRI
Thunder
Rudolph
Maria
Chasedev
Marc978
-999-
12 posters
AuthorMessage
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

What are your views on Old Cp? Empty
PostSubject: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 8:27 pm

Pretty much what I'm asking is, What do you think about old cp? What do you think changed? How do you think it changed? What do you think Disney did? When was it? What did you like about old CP? What about now?

What I liked about the Old Club Penguin is that everything was simple and modest. There weren't a lot of people (In January 2007, there were about 18,000,000 accounts, currently there are over 100,000,000) and most of the users were mature and cool. Since the audience of the game was tween/early teen, the filters weren't strict and we could chat with ease and have fun. Another thing was the items. They're were things like nifty Hoodies and Sun Glasses. Now there's tons of fancy dresses and wigs, along with other ugly looking items that make you look fat. They're were also the parties. They were pretty simple, with balloons and banners, and little decoratings like palm trees and other things. There was also little, if not any advertising besides on the Miniclip website. What I think happened is that Disney wanted to make it friendly for very young users, and added all these things that would appeal to them. That's exactly why the skull emote was removed, because of little kids, and whoever brought them in (probably Disney). Now the filters are very strict and we can't do anything. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 8:29 pm

Well from what ive saw for 1 I loved the old CP it rocked but when they brought Disney in it started going down hill real fast witch is why i hardly play it
Back to top Go down
Chasedev
Seeker
Seeker
Chasedev

Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 5:19 am

Disney ruined it. Disney pushes CP to do what they say, its heart breaking.

On Topic: Old Old CP was when it was PC (Penguin Chat) but they closed down and yet there is a little chat.
I wish we could just have it our way, NO MEMBERSHIP thing either! We all just want to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 8:09 am

Chasedev wrote:
Disney ruined it. Disney pushes CP to do what they say, its heart breaking..

Disney isn't ruining Club Penguin, the users are.
Back to top Go down
Chasedev
Seeker
Seeker
Chasedev

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 6:01 pm

Sovereign wrote:
Chasedev wrote:

That is very ttrue... but Disney does do some bad things.. Disney pushed CP to make a Miley Outfit

But yes users are ruining it.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 6:06 pm

I don't see the difference. I don't know why everyone makes a huge deal about it even after about 1 year now.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 6:18 pm

Old CP was much better.
Back to top Go down
Chasedev
Seeker
Seeker
Chasedev

PostSubject: "I WROTE   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 6:19 pm

Chasedev here wrote:
Old Old CP was when it was PC (Penguin Chat) but they closed down and yet there is a little chat.
I wish we could just have it our way, NO MEMBERSHIP thing either! We all just want to have fun.

Read that
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 6:41 pm

I thought it was better than the version now.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 7:46 pm

Actually I change my mind,
I like new adventures sometimes. Especially with Old Christine.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 8:09 pm

Disney ruined it!
CP used to be simple but now it is really different.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 8:11 pm

Disney made it more baby-fied.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 6:28 am

Big Linky wrote:
Disney ruined it!
CP used to be simple but now it is really different.

~Linky

I agree. It had a simple system - earn coins = buy stuff. Good parties, etc. Now they are globalizing the brand, it's become to uniformed 😢
Back to top Go down
Eddie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 4:32 pm

The smaller population, knowing everyone you saw an the original artwork by the team is what I'll miss.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 10:08 pm

Maria wrote:
Chasedev wrote:

Disney is ruining the users.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 10:26 pm

I liked the old CP better, it might have something to do with me beng much older now, but I dont go on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chasedev
Seeker
Seeker
Chasedev

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 5:28 pm

Bam988 wrote:
I liked the old CP better, it might have something to do with me beng much older now, but I dont go on anymore.
Yea, it was alot better exept I like that they changed the font!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on Old Cp?   What are your views on Old Cp? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your views on Old Cp?
Page 1 of 1