Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD: Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+5
AlterBlade
Sjb
Bronze
Flubby
Tricky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 12:48 am

So, is it any good? Is it better than World at War/Modern Warfare 1? I'm thinking about getting it. Anyone recommend it?
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 9:05 am

Yeah, its amazing.

I'll give you some details, first off, if you have Live of some type, theres 70 levels and plenty of guns and camo's to chose from, atleast 5+ attachments for every gun aswell. And you can have alot of different secondaries, they've brought every game mode from the previous one back along with some new ones like demolition and mosh pit(a mix of all type) theres one game mode where you can play in third person aswell.

The campaign is long and has some very tactical missions, I've only gotten through 3 or 4 missions but they we're fun. I definetly recommend the game, seriously. :P
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 1:57 pm

Hidden wrote:
So, is it any good? Is it better than World at War/Modern Warfare 1? I'm thinking about getting it. Anyone recommend it?

I'm getting it for Christmas and 5 or 6 of my friends have it. All but one of them thought it was awesome, one thought the previous one was better.

I'd definitely suggest it ;)
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 4:41 pm

It's awesome!
I think my Dad beat it.
I haven't played it yet but I have watched Sb and my Dad play it.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 6:07 pm

Ok, thanks guys. I believe I'm going to get it the next chance I have (hopefully I can get out later tonight and get it).
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 6:07 pm

This game has destroyed World at War, and is so much better than Modern Warfare 1. I'm getting this game for the PC during Christmas time. It has the greatest Multiplayer ever, Spec-Ops (better than Nazi Zombies), and a beastly single player. It's the perfect game. Plus, it broke every past game record.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 6:12 pm

Halo 3 vs. Modern Warfare : Debatable Fight

ODST vs. Modern Warfare 2: Easy landslide for MW2.

MW2 is simply epic.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 11:52 pm

Hidden wrote:
Ok, thanks guys. I believe I'm going to get it the next chance I have (hopefully I can get out later tonight and get it).
Sadly, one of my uncles which I hardly know, I haven't seen him for like the past 5 years, died. I was unable to get out then. I finally got it tonight though. I'm going to play it soon, but I have to finish some things first. :)
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 12:44 am

Halo odst is trash
get Modern warfare 2

I might get it if I find a cheap seller CoD: Modern Warfare 2 461761
Back to top Go down
skate4money$$
Vagabond
Vagabond
skate4money$$

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 1:34 pm

i wanna cod modern welfare 2 i have cod world at war
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 10:25 pm

Modern Warfare 2 is great. Quick to beat, but great. It is one of those games that makes you want to keep coming back for more.
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 11:24 pm

I have reached 8th prestige.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Modern Warfare 2   CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CoD: Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: