Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I quit and this is why

Go down 
+18
Yoda.
Penguin123
Creeper
BT
twisted.cane
Kyuu
Linky
Flubby
Mikki
Plurk.
CandyCane
iCool
Sjb
Rifleman-Dlb
Bam
AlterBlade
BabyCP
sevensevenzero
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

I quit and this is why - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:01 pm

Pman wrote:
You guys are sad.Flubby you too? Maybe the guy has problems, but you could give him some respect.
No. I'm not sad. Weazle is. I didn't do anything to make him leave. He just assumes that I did.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:03 pm

babyCP wrote:
Pman wrote:
You guys are sad.Flubby you too? Maybe the guy has problems, but you could give him some respect.
No. I'm not sad. Weazle is. I didn't do anything to make him leave. He just assumes that I did.

*Facepalm* Basically saying 'he started it'. Your a moderator, at the very least to represent your forum I'd expect for you to say something along the line of ' Sorry we didn't see eye to eye. Goodbye, and hope you return'. Come on babyCP you of all people.
Back to top Go down
twisted.cane
Sidekick
Sidekick
twisted.cane

Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:06 pm

Bam988 wrote:
Okay, see you in 2 days Weazle. Maybe a few hours.

Your one to talk I quit and this is why - Page 2 497332
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:07 pm

Pman wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Pman wrote:

*Facepalm* Basically saying 'he started it'. Your a moderator, at the very least to represent your forum I'd expect for you to say something along the line of ' Sorry we didn't see eye to eye. Goodbye, and hope you return'. Come on babyCP you of all people.
Why should I say that? When he is blaming me for something I never did. No, sorry. I prefer for him to leave if he's gonna keep blaming me for signatures he makes. By the way, that shows how immature he is by leaving over one silly thing.
Back to top Go down
twisted.cane
Sidekick
Sidekick
twisted.cane

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:13 pm

babyCP wrote:
Pman wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Pman wrote:

Why should I say that? When he is blaming me for something I never did. No, sorry. I prefer for him to leave if he's gonna keep blaming me for signatures he makes. By the way, that shows how immature he is by leaving over one silly thing.

And it shows how immature you are by replying to him that way...
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:14 pm

babyCP wrote:
Yeah, sure. I made you quit. >_>

Bye! babycp

How is that immature? And why are you just picking on me? You do realise their are a few pages of people making fun out of SiiK. :P
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:18 pm

I don't care if he's immature, do you have to stoop to his level? And there there are pages of others doing it, way to follow the crowd.
Back to top Go down
twisted.cane
Sidekick
Sidekick
twisted.cane

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:20 pm

babyCP wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Yeah, sure. I made you quit. >_>

Bye! babycp

How is that immature? And why are you just picking on me? You do realise their are a few pages of people making fun out of SiiK. :P

Yeah but your a moderator, which makes you slightly different from the users. Staff are expected to set the example, not follow them...
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:21 pm

Maybe if you didn't suck so much at graphics, we wouldn't have to tell you you do...
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:25 pm

AR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
I could really care less what you think of it... I quit and this is why - Page 2 497332
OOOOOHHHH THE CONTRADICTIONS.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:27 pm

BT wrote:
AR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
I could really care less what you think of it... I quit and this is why - Page 2 497332

You touched my weed again didn't you.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:29 pm

Pman wrote:
BT wrote:
AR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

_.-SiiK-._ wrote:

You touched my weed again didn't you.
I touch my own weed.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:52 pm

_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
No, i quit forever

No one can, what makes you think that you could?

I'm sorry, but you're being far too immature over some stupid graphics. I could care less what people think of mine. My avatar text somehow got blurred, and I don't care, I still like think it turned out fine. Get over it, try harder, don't quit over something so stupid, don't be immature.

If you want to improve, you need to ask the pros instead of complaining to them. This is how it should work, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 8:26 pm

Are members supposed to lie about what they think of your artwork? If you think they are trying to just make you feel bad, do you just quit?
I have seen this issue so many times and people are ridiculous for quitting because of this.
-you made a topic with your artwork. Why would you post it if you didn't want to comment. There is bound to be somebody who does not like your work. You can't force those people to like it and you need to accept their opinion. They are probably only trying to help.
-if you find somebody's comment rude, either ignore that person by adding him/her to your foe's list via profile or report the post.

You should have thought this over more.
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 9:03 pm

I don't know the entire story, and I don't plan to know.

However, judging by the post you made, you made a few graphics, you asked people what their opinions were, and they were negative opinions.

Sorry, I don't see why your quitting. You're asking for people's opinions, expect to get them.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 9:44 pm

@Pman: If the mistakes of others aren't pointed out, they won't think its a problem, thus they will continue. I could've posted something much worse, I just posted pure humor instead, almost like a joke. Infact he's the one calling us silly names, we're no where near stooping to his level, check the threads in the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 9:53 pm

twisted.thoughts wrote:
Bam988 wrote:
Okay, see you in 2 days Weazle. Maybe a few hours.

Your one to talk I quit and this is why - Page 2 497332

How? I left and DLB couldnt find a running mate so I helped him out. If I didnt it would have made me stubborn and a huge b***h.
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 11:19 pm

I didnt quit because of graphics. I quit because everybody was being so mean to me for no reason. Tell me how you would feel if you worked hard on a sig and then evrybody hated it and said you sucked?
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 11:32 pm

_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
I didnt quit because of graphics. I quit because everybody was being so mean to me for no reason. Tell me how you would feel if you worked hard on a sig and then evrybody hated it and said you sucked?

Well you said my sig was so bad a 3 year old could of made it
Sad to see your leaving.
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 11:42 pm

I said that when i was pissed off that everybody was making fun of me...
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 11:59 pm

Well then you don't put down others art work.
Cya
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 2:09 am

_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
You basically contradicted yourself, there. xP

Anyway, the only reason it got heated up is because you couldn't accept critique, whenever someone criticized you and tried to point out the flaws they saw in your artwork, you'd get all butthurt and start insulting everyone.

Good-bye. ;D
P.S. BabyCp, Flubby, Cold, and Plurk...I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 4:30 am

You are the one who was so stubborn and never accepted what they were criticizing.. Only when you got at least 10 you wouldn't say anything.

And what's this ? You were doing the same.
_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SAY "NOT KNOWN"???
OMG, YOU ARE THE NOOBIEST PERSON ON THIS WHOLE FORUMS!
LIKE OMG, THATS REDICULOUS!
_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
How `bout we stick to things that we know about
instead of blabbering when you have NO IDEA what you are talking
about... Eh?
_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
Constructive critisism?...
Why dont you take a gander...

I'm glad you are gone.. Bye.

Last edited by FlyingKanga on November 23rd 2009, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 1:04 pm

Maria wrote:
_.-SiiK-._ wrote:
You basically contradicted yourself, there. xP

Anyway, the only reason it got heated up is because you couldn't accept critique, whenever someone criticized you and tried to point out the flaws they saw in your artwork, you'd get all butthurt and start insulting everyone.

Good-bye. ;D
P.S. BabyCp, Flubby, Cold, and Plurk...I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS.
Thanks. babycp

Pman and Twisted, I know that I'm a moderator. But my goodbye wasn't that harsh. I never really did anything. Like Flubby said.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 2:43 pm

Look this guy is a failure at life, let's not stoop to his level of butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I quit and this is why   I quit and this is why - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I quit and this is why
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next