Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could you be so kind.

Go down 
+4
AlterBlade
Creeper
Linky
Kyuu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Could you be so kind. Empty
PostSubject: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 8:20 pm

Could you be so kind to get rid of the homepage. It's useless annoying, and just get's in the way.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 8:22 pm

It is annoying how it takes to a new page when you press forum.
I press one that is a random thread, I barely look at the homepage.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 8:28 pm

The new homepage has the latest news, about the forum, and a welcome. I find it to be pretty cool. The new tab/window is also a cool thing because then you can view other pages on the homepage while being on the forum at the same time. We have had a homepages for probably a year now and everyone has seemed to find them not to get in the way. This new homepage seems to be the best one yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 8:40 pm

Brian wrote:
The new homepage has the latest news, about the forum, and a welcome. I find it to be pretty cool. The new tab/window is also a cool thing because then you can view other pages on the homepage while being on the forum at the same time. We have had a homepages for probably a year now and everyone has seemed to find them not to get in the way. This new homepage seems to be the best one yet.

DOES NOT WANT.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 8:44 pm

The homepage should not be removed just because one person does not enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 8:46 pm

Chao wrote:

It's a suggesting, and let's not get so defensive with your numbers.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 9:42 pm

Pman wrote:
Chao wrote:

It is a suggestion which will lead nowhere, since the staff (Big Sb) were the ones who put the time into making it. It could use an update or two though. I like how it is and looks, but I'm not a fan of using it.

I use favorites to get around to the main sites that I go to. Then I have Google for anything else. The CPP index is my favorite so that I can skip the homepage, since it isn't of much importance to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 9:44 pm

Hidden wrote:
Pman wrote:
Chao wrote:

It is a suggestion which will lead nowhere, since the staff (Big Sb) were the ones who put the time into making it. It could use an update or two though. I like how it is and looks, but I'm not a fan of using it.

I use favorites to get around to the main sites that I go to. Then I have Google for anything else. The CPP index is my favorite so that I can skip the homepage, since it isn't of much importance to me.

If the suggestion leads us no where, don't bother to put in your input sir.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 9:52 pm

Pman wrote:
Hidden wrote:
Pman wrote:
Chao wrote:

If the suggestion leads us no where, don't bother to put in your input sir.
No thanks. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 1:48 am

I knew my husband was a lazy @$$, I mean, the forum is only a few clicks away, how tiresome can clicking on the screen a few times be? NOW GET UP AND CLEAN THE KITCHEN, SLAVE. Could you be so kind. 701698

I'm fine with the homepage being there, and I really don't think it should be removed, but it's basically useless right now, it's better off put to good use. Put a radio there, a link to the arcade, a few advertising signatures, videos advertising CPP, etc. I don't know, just put something more useful on it.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 4:31 am

Just add /index.htm
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 2:58 pm

Or /forum.htm xD

I hate how it opens in a new window, I only ever use tabs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could you be so kind.   Could you be so kind. Empty

Back to top Go down

Could you be so kind.
Page 1 of 1