Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Thanksgiving Weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

My Thanksgiving Weekend Empty
PostMy Thanksgiving Weekend

Ok, yes, I will admit that I had a boring Thanksgiving...every kid does, but the rest of my weekend was the bomb! I was off from Wednesday-Sunday. I'm posting this today cause it's that last day My Thanksgiving Weekend 185998 and I'm typing about my weekend

Wednesday:

It was a boring day but my parents were gone the whole day so I play video games the whole day! I got in a fight with my sister but we got over it quickly (Stupid TV remote). I looked for my Christmas presents but couldn't find any....

Thursday:

My Cousins and Grandparents came over, my cousins are awsome so I had a little bit of fun with them. The food was discusting because someone made a 3 Bean Casserole and everybody hates those! The turkey was a pile of larde and mush and I had to choke everything down.
My Thanksgiving Weekend 783341

Friday:

Yes, another average day for me just like Wednesday but my parents were gone till 2:00 on Black Friday shopping.

Saturday:

My best day yet! I got a new book and a few other things. Me and my sis went to see 2012 which was very sadenning to see all those people die and only see several 400,000 people live. My parents left again to go see Scrooge so we were all alone again.

Sunday:

I am currently typing right now and here's my whole day so far. Went to a boring church service, went to Target, got an DSi Action Replay (The new Version). And I don't want to go back to school!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Thanksgiving Weekend :: Comments

No Comment.

My Thanksgiving Weekend

Page 1 of 1