Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT? Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT?   Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT? EmptyDecember 1st 2009, 5:09 pm

Well, I have no idea why, but I just came up with this nao.
For about 2-4 months, I have been gone, due to my computer crashing, and having to wait until my parents got their Macbook Pro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, all I see is about 30 MOST ACTIVE people on this forum. Maybe there's more, maybe there's less.
But one question always made me feel weird, and stupid...
Who left the forum while I wasn't here?! Now, I don't mean the less active people, who like never come on the forums, but I mean more like the people who used to be one of the "really active" users. For example, I know that Argie left, so did Egaro, and Mook I'm not really sure? But that's all I know, and it seems liek there's a million moar people who left. Just do me a favor and tell meh them, and I can get mah memories back. Payton Bice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you. ;D
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT?   Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT? EmptyDecember 1st 2009, 5:14 pm

Dark and RTL?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT?   Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT? EmptyDecember 1st 2009, 5:14 pm

Just check the Introductions and Farewell's forum next time.

~Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT?   Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell Me one thing... WHO LEFT?
Page 1 of 1