Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Christmas Memories Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Memories   Christmas Memories EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 1:26 am

Well we have all been there. The cold and chilly days of winter roll in, replacing the pulchritude of Autumn and giving hope to kids of that exciting day of Christmas. The tingling sensation of butterflies on Christmas Eve, trying to fall asleep in bed as you anxiously await the opening of presents under the tree. Memories flow into your mind of past Christmases and the times shared with friends and family. We all have our favorite Christmas memories, and they will stay with us through youth and onto adulthood. Christmas was always a special time for me, the most wonderful time of the year as many people say. The thrill of the whole thing just consumed me with the approaching days as I counted down to unthinkable bliss. As Christmas time is approaching again this year, I find myself looking back once again on the great times of the past. Oh how fun it was, how excited I would get. Even though I have grown older and Christmas has lost some of its magic that I once longed for as a child, I love the whole holiday. My favorite memories will never be of the gifts I received, but of the magical feeling and the anxiety of Christmas. Going down the stairs as early as possible, trying to go to bed before Santa Clause came. Now I pass on the question to you, about your favorite Christmas memories and the times you have shared with others that made you so happy this time of year. So, as I conclude, I ask, What is your favorite memories of Christmases past?

~DirkD
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Christmas Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Memories   Christmas Memories EmptyDecember 11th 2009, 12:53 pm

Well, you pretty much summed it up in that post alone ^

I agree with what you said about:
Quote :

My favorite memories will never be of the gifts I received, but of the magical feeling and the anxiety of Christmas.

That's pretty darn true^
Back to top Go down

Christmas Memories
Page 1 of 1