Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's So Good?

Go down 
+4
KingdomDarkII
Tricky
FlyingKanga
Bandit
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 10:43 am

What is so good about shooting games like COD and Halo? Alll anyone in my school wants to do is play MW2. I personally don't find it very entertaining and I get bored easily.

So what's so good about it :!: :?:
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 11:10 am

Have you even seen COD's graphics?
It's fun to shoot real people down virtually with no harm done.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 11:12 am

FlyingReindeer wrote:
It's fun to shoot real people down virtually with no harm done.

Yeah, I play it with my friends a lot.
It is very repetetive.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 11:30 am

I want to get it but I doubt it will work on by computer..
Btw, who are you again?
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 12:18 pm

FlyingReindeer wrote:
I want to get it but I doubt it will work on by computer..
Btw, who are you again?

Oh. And Wurmple.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 12:31 pm

Have you just been playing the Multiplayer or have you played the Campaign too? The multiplayer is repetitive, but the campaign is pretty good. The game is all good, it just gets boring after a little while. Still fun to shoot someone down though.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 12:54 pm

Halo's fun, but it's lack of complex story and level design make it repetitive.

I suggest Half Life 2. Every level is different, the strategies for it are superb...
Not your classic FPS.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 1:16 pm

Modern Warfare 2 is so good because I can shoot my favorite guns instead of buying airsoft ones.

I like Airsoft guns better though. :P

Modern Warfare 2 M16: $60 > M16 Airsoft AEG rifle: $175
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 1:28 pm

FlyingReindeer wrote:
Good graphics don't necessarily make a game worthwhile. :P
I'm not interested in the series myself, I stopped buying them after CoD2 (probably since they made me dizzy). I did like the multiplayer, though, that's probably why so many people like the game. ;D
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 3:50 pm

Maria wrote:
FlyingReindeer wrote:
I'm not interested in the series myself, I stopped buying them after CoD2 (probably since they made me dizzy). I did like the multiplayer, though, that's probably why so many people like the game. ;D
It has gotten better. I can say, without a doubt, that MW2 is the best of them all. My favorite part, out of the campaign, is that the enemies have 1 life and will not respawn after they are killed. I also love the guns and everything else.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 4:19 pm

Well I haven't got MW2 yet, but I do have Halo. My favorite part is probably the story lines and the characters' personalities. But as someone else said, they can be a bit short (hint: ODST).
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 1:45 am

Noel wrote:
Maria wrote:
FlyingReindeer wrote:
It has gotten better. I can say, without a doubt, that MW2 is the best of them all. My favorite part, out of the campaign, is that the enemies have 1 life and will not respawn after they are killed. I also love the guns and everything else.

But it's so expensive. $70 here. I have World at War on my Wii but it keeps on showing errors.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 2:28 am

FlyingReindeer wrote:
Noel wrote:
Maria wrote:
FlyingReindeer wrote:

But it's so expensive. $70 here. I have World at War on my Wii but it keeps on showing errors.
I think it was $60 for me, here.
Back to top Go down
drbubbles
Vagabond
Vagabond
drbubbles

Registration date : 2009-11-15

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 2:32 am

ik! i dont get those games at all. everyone always talks about them and i just tell them to get a life
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 2:40 am

Noel wrote:
FlyingReindeer wrote:
Noel wrote:
Maria wrote:
FlyingReindeer wrote:

I think it was $60 for me, here.

No, the average price for us is $90. :P
I just found a cheap one in this store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's So Good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's So Good?   What's So Good? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's So Good?
Page 1 of 1