Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats to...

Go down 
+21
Flubby
Bronze
Skyward Sam
Mook
FlyingKanga
Dan
Hellopayton
Bandit
Digit
Neo
Ally687
Maria
Ninja C
Rifleman-Dlb
Creeper
Vixx
Linky
AlterBlade
Emily♥
Sjb
Tricky
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Congrats to... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

Sjb wrote:
Guys,
it's over okay.
If you complain, I don't care, your just going to make yourself look like a fool for complaining.
Me and Chao are T-Mods, give it up.

~Sjb

Oh please, stop being so cocky, we're just pointing out a flaw you made. You don't have to get so defensive, it makes you look like the fool. I'm not on your friendlist, so you obviously sent it to more than just those people. If nobody complained, our world would be disaster and the government would have 100% control.

If you keep this attitude, it'll look like its just a name with a color to you. Of course, what do I know? I'm just stating my opinion. I took that a little overboard, but I'm glad I said it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:42 pm

Flubby wrote:
Sjb wrote:
Guys,
it's over okay.
If you complain, I don't care, your just going to make yourself look like a fool for complaining.

~Sjb

Oh please, stop being so cocky, we're just pointing out a flaw you made. You don't have to get so defensive, it makes you look like the fool. I'm not on your friendlist, so you obviously sent it to more than just those people. If nobody complained, our world would be disaster and the government would have 100% control.

If you keep this attitude, it'll look like its just a name with a color to you. Of course, what do I know? I'm just stating my opinion. I took that a little overboard, but I'm glad I said it anyway.
God, Flubby, I adore you right now. ❤
Quick, find a room so we can make out before I change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 5:59 pm

Chao wrote:
Most were people trying to make separate accounts...

Didn't you make multiple accounts?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 6:41 pm

Flubby wrote:
Sjb wrote:
Guys,
it's over okay.

~Sjb

Sorry, but you just over did it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 6:51 pm

Flubby wrote:
Sjb wrote:
Guys,
it's over okay.

~Sjb

What elegance, what charisma! What a speech Flubby! That was a tad overboard but it's fine! Awesome, she was getting a bit cocky.
Oh, and certain people said that there were 4 new mods in the works, not just 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 9:12 pm

Sjb wrote:
Flubby wrote:
Sjb wrote:
Guys,
it's over okay.

~Sjb

Sorry, but you just over did it.

Did his post-of-truth just go over your head? If so, I have no idea why you are a mod.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 14th 2010, 10:43 pm

If this continues, I am locking this thread...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 1:17 am

Flubby wrote:
If nobody complained, our world would be disaster and the government would have 100% control.
Spoiler:

I think Chao and Sjb will make good mods, although I do admit they seem to be imperfect...
We all are, so get over it. :P

Congrats, guys. :D
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 15th 2010, 1:39 am

Shadow Sora wrote:

I think Chao and Sjb will make good mods, although I do admit they seem to be imperfect...
We all are, so get over it. :P

Congrats, guys. :D
SSD~
I like that, let's end this on a good post. Rock It!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to...   Congrats to... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats to...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4