Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving for a while.

Go down 
+10
BabyCP
Bam
Digit
ScooterMeow
Bandit
Sjb
Neo
Maria
Creeper
AlterBlade
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Leaving for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 7:29 pm

I'm going to take a break offa CPP. There's only two, and now we have to wait for more, I couldn't possibly wait that long.
I'm partly mad, but only at those who thought I was a cheater and a liar on the past voting poll. There's no one there for me any more, except for those I've talked to on AIM and Yahoo.
Just add me:
AIM: maarvii
Yahoo: snopeng_98@yahoo.com

Seeyah for a while, hope you're glad, DB. :P
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

So... you are basically leaving because you are mad that there are no more moderators to be chosen, or because you were not chosen... I do not understand...
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

We don't need more than 2 mods added because we don't need to overstaff. Dan and babycp didn't even need to extra help according to their opinions.

Well bye.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 7:40 pm

Maarvii wrote:
Seeyah for a while, hope you're glad, DB. :P
Maarvii</strong>
Oh, I am, love. I am. :)
Nice move, Maarvii--leaving once you don't get modded. I can't say I wouldn't miss you though. ❤ ❤ ❤
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 8:11 pm

Seeya Marvs, hopefully you come back soon.
'Seeya on AIM.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 8:13 pm

Good-Bye, STG. =(
Hope to see ya soon!

~Sjb
Leaving for a while. 588657
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 8:59 pm

Bye Maarvii. I guess I will talk to you on AIM. :|
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:03 pm

Nooo. D-:
Cya... Leaving for a while. 75551
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:22 pm

I had a feeling that those who really had their hearts set on winning would get mad and quit after they lost the election.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:24 pm

smileygurl wrote:
I had a feeling that those who really had their hearts set on winning would get mad and quit after they lost the election.

You can not say that if you do not know it. Either way, people should not be leaving because they are not a mod. Please read my quote below.

Chao wrote:

You are correct. Before I was a moderator the first time, way back in April 2008, I had dreamed to be a moderator of the forum because it seemed fun. By the time we were hacked in July 2008, that died off. A year later, I am promoted and I learned it was no fun at all. It is something you need to take seriously. Do not try to stick with your feeling that being a moderator is fun and that you can do whatever you want without getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:29 pm

Chao wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

You can not say that if you do not know it. Either way, people should not be leaving because they are not a mod. Please read my quote below.

Chao wrote:

You are correct. Before I was a moderator the first time, way back in April 2008, I had dreamed to be a moderator of the forum because it seemed fun. By the time we were hacked in July 2008, that died off. A year later, I am promoted and I learned it was no fun at all. It is something you need to take seriously. Do not try to stick with your feeling that being a moderator is fun and that you can do whatever you want without getting in trouble.

I infered it Mr.Mod ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:29 pm

Chao wrote:
So... you are basically leaving because you are mad that there are no more moderators to be chosen, or because you were not chosen... I do not understand...

That's easy for you to say. You weren't the one that DIDN'T become a mod.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:31 pm

I am starting to think I should put my quote in my signature...
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:33 pm

Chao wrote:
I am starting to think I should put my quote in my signature...

Are you going to say anything about my post or ignore it?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:37 pm

Chao wrote:

I will respond. I would not care either way if I was chosen of not. I am happy to help the forum, and I am happy to get a second chance. Now, please, read my quote. You seem to think as well that this is all fun...

Now, please stop trying to begin a fight. It will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:42 pm

Chao wrote:
Chao wrote:

I will respond. I would not care either way if I was chosen of not. I am happy to help the forum, and I am happy to get a second chance. Now, please, read my quote. You seem to think as well that this is all fun...

Now, please stop trying to begin a fight. It will not be tolerated.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm trying to stand up for my friend.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:43 pm

No one is against him, he has every right to leave if he wants.

Last edited by Chao on January 11th 2010, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:46 pm

Chao wrote:
No one is against him, he has every right to leave if she wants.

It's a he. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 9:49 pm

SW wrote:
Chao wrote:

It's a he. XD

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 10:20 pm

Alright, well see you later Maarvii.
Leaving for a while. 927440
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 10:26 pm

What a messed up reason to leave. Have a nice life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 11th 2010, 11:28 pm

I'm not even mad about losing. :P
I'm mad about everyone thinking I was a cheater in the last poll.
I'm not even leaving permanently, so don't count on it.
Maarvii
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 12th 2010, 12:46 pm

I knew it. You was gonna leave for a while because you weren't modded. I saw that PM/IM you sent to Cold. ;D

Bye, Maarvii. Cya soon.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 12th 2010, 1:12 pm

I don't agree with your reasons, and there is more to CPP than becoming moderator, but have a good life.

And I know I will be seen as a bad guy for the rest of my time here for showing you this, but I felt it'd be better for me to give you an idea of one of his reasons to quit.

Here is a PM he sent me.

Quote :
No, I do think you're being harsh. Please, don't talk to me.
I was actually excited about one thing in my life, my dream on CPP.
Now everyone thinks I'm a liar and a cheater, and I'm wiping out my tears.
Whatever, don't believe me. I just might leave CPP anyways.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. EmptyJanuary 12th 2010, 3:39 pm

smileygurl wrote:
SW wrote:
Chao wrote:

It's a he. XD

Are you sure?
I was starting to wonder that, actually.

Cold wrote:
I don't agree with your reasons, and there is more to CPP than becoming moderator, but have a good life.

And I know I will be seen as a bad guy for the rest of my time here for showing you this, but I felt it'd be better for me to give you an idea of one of his reasons to quit.

Here is a PM he sent me.

Quote :
No, I do think you're being harsh. Please, don't talk to me.
I was actually excited about one thing in my life, my dream on CPP.
Now everyone thinks I'm a liar and a cheater, and I'm wiping out my tears.
Whatever, don't believe me. I just might leave CPP anyways.
Oh God, that made my night. XD
I can't thank you enough for posting that, Cold. I'm "wiping out my tears".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for a while.   Leaving for a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving for a while.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next