Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our

Go down 
+8
FlyingKanga
Linky
Skarmory83
jjkanes
Sjb
Tricky
Digit
Neo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our Empty
PostSubject: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 6:56 pm

Here is a chart I made:
Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 2s1likw
This is our highest number of new posts in a month since the summer.
I will also make a chart for New Threads and New Users and put them here, but for now, enjoy :)
EDIT: New Threads:
Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 9uuhzm

Last edited by Neo on January 31st 2010, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 7:06 pm

Wow, you should be like Club Pengin Planet's scribe or something Neo! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 7:20 pm

Thanks, I am keen for Statistics and want to take AP Stats when I am in High School.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 7:21 pm

Wow, awesome! Happy Dance!
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 7:40 pm

FEDERAL SAFETY WARNING
ATTENTION US & GLOBAL RESIDENTS: The content included in the spoiler contains a dangerous amount of nerdiness. It is recommended that your IQ be above 120 before clicking it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 9:26 pm

Haha, the post you just made above me a pretty funny! xD
Anyways, awesome!
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 9:42 pm

Wow kewl i guess.. but it IS summer rite now for me XD anwyayz congrats cpp its great that we got activeness way higher in winter lolz idk what to say CONGRATZ idk what else really
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 10:54 pm

jjkanes wrote:
Wow kewl i guess.. but it IS summer rite now for me XD anwyayz congrats cpp its great that we got activeness way higher in winter lolz idk what to say CONGRATZ idk what else really

Seriously? :O
It's summer for you?!?!
It's still Winter here in USA, But it feels like Summer. =P
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 30th 2010, 11:05 pm

Sorry, but,
Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 2ahw3rd
you lose. =P.
Back to top Go down
Skarmory83
Lurker
Lurker
Skarmory83

Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 5:05 am

LOL GO AMERICA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 7:20 am

Well we only have two australian active users and both of which busy starting this week Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 497332

ALSO HELLO in australia its SUMMER peopes dont waste their entire time down under on the computer instead we love our bbqz and aussie sandy beaches and bueatiful landmarks
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 9:36 am

Good job guys!

~Linky
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 9:58 am

Sjb wrote:
jjkanes wrote:

It's summer for you?!?!

Yes, it is Summer for teh Aussies. :D
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 12:34 pm

Okay, back on to topic then.
I'm about to post the new threads and new users charts.
EDIT: New Threads is up! I made it misleading to make our victory look even more triumphant!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 1:50 pm

Thanks for posting everybody :D
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyJanuary 31st 2010, 11:16 pm

Brian wrote:

Well, that was a little random but anyways, thanks alot Neo!
Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 497332
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 9:22 am

Kakaromango wrote:
Brian wrote:

Well, that was a little random but anyways, thanks alot Neo!
Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 497332
I fail to see how thanking everyone for boosting the forums' activity in a topic that discusses forum statics.

Well, I guess that's good to know. This place still isn't as active as it used to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 9:31 am

Sjb wrote:
jjkanes wrote:

It's summer for you?!?!

Now one would think you would know that by now, being age 12 and all. But considoring your past posts, I can see why ;D
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 10:32 am

smileygurl wrote:
Sjb wrote:
jjkanes wrote:

It's summer for you?!?!

Now one would think you would know that by now, being age 12 and all. But considoring your past posts, I can see why ;D
It's called, "A joke".
I was playing with her. Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 275633
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 1:26 pm

Sjb wrote:

I was playing with her. Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our 275633
That sounds so wrong. Payton Bice

Good job Neo...I guess. ;P
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 5:37 pm

Sjb wrote:
smileygurl wrote:
Sjb wrote:
jjkanes wrote:

It's summer for you?!?!

Saem, but liek u wuz doin it wrung.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our   Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics show that CPP's recovery has continued, with our
Page 1 of 1