Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I'm leaving

Go down 
+19
KingdomDarkII
Bronze
BabyCP
sadboy222
jjkanes
Tricky
FlyingKanga
BT
Skyward Sam
Bandit
AlterBlade
ClanNintendoBank
Brennan
Sjb
iSnow
Linky
ParkourSAM
Maria
Neo2
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo2
Lurker
Lurker
Neo2

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:08 pm

Every word of this is true.
The userbase of Club Penguin Planet is quite possibly the most arrogant online forum community ever; nearly every user is an internet tough guy and makes claims that "we know how to hack the walruses," "we are smarter than you," and things liek that. The average Penguin Planet user is egged on to post somewhere around 9001 posts, which will grant them the right to a special rank that states they are a "special penguin," or some REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE liek that. The users also enjoy making fun of mental and health issues, i.e. autism, mental retardation and homosexuality, which is quite ironic seeing as how at least 99% of the idiots there suffer from at least one of the aforementioned defects.
The board is mostly run by biased Christian moderators and administrators, so rarely do you ever see any agnostics/atheists present. The last seen atheist was banned for "flaming," when in actuality he or she was being flamed by Christian users on the site that felt the need to show their love of Christ.
Taken from IATW.info.
See you never, I hope :)
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:12 pm

Well, I'm certainly sad to see you go. Good-bye, Neo.
Do you have AIM or something?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:12 pm

I hope you don't mean me. I actually understand people with "special" issues, my mom is a nuerologist, so whenever I go to her office, I see them everyday. I'm actually friends with a 41-year-old with Down Syndrome, who is a patient of my mom.

I actually agree with you. I remember that Atheist, and I'm Jewish, so it's very hard for me to get a long here especially during Christmas time.
Back to top Go down
Neo2
Lurker
Lurker
Neo2

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:16 pm

Waffle508 is my aim.
You two are some sadly rare exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:28 pm

What happened to your old account?
Well, hope you can check in some time.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Neo2
Lurker
Lurker
Neo2

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:35 pm

Nah, the idiot you somehom call your leader, Big Sb, has banned me for being "rude to staff" after I graciously apologized to Sjb for being mean.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 7:02 pm

Hey, do you also have an msn?
Back to top Go down
Neo2
Lurker
Lurker
Neo2

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 7:04 pm

I could get one.
It will be called waffle508.
I'll get it lator.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 7:10 pm

Neo2 wrote:
I could get one.
It will be called waffle508.
I'll get it lator.

Well, when you do, add "robo-dragon@hotmail.com".
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 7:18 pm

I also hope you didn't mean me.

It's sad to see someone who actually knows his grammar right, to leave.
You will be missed, Neo.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 7:55 pm

The reason Sb banned you is because you had 5 infractions, and you were only going to be banned for like 7 days. xD
Whatever, Bye.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:01 pm

iElmo wrote:
I also hope you didn't mean me.

It's sad to see someone who actually knows his grammar right, to leave.
You will be missed, Neo.
I agree, you have a right to be upset, but i thi9nk you may be taking it too far, well anyway see ya, sorry to see you leave.
Back to top Go down
ClanNintendoBank
Lurker
Lurker
ClanNintendoBank

Registration date : 2010-01-06

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:03 pm

I want to come back but now I am banned. Boo hoo. No more Neo.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:04 pm

Farewell, God of Immaturity...
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:08 pm

Chao wrote:
Enjoy worshiping a false deity, heathen. Neo is the Maker!
Back to top Go down
ClanNintendoBank
Lurker
Lurker
ClanNintendoBank

Registration date : 2010-01-06

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:08 pm

Chao wrote:
Wow Chao.
Just wow.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 1:17 am

Well bye Neo.

You've made like 5 leaving topics, but you haven't left...
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 2:16 am

Who cares if you guys think this post is related to you because it's the internet. People online affect every aspect of my life, I care about their opinions about me...
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 2:26 am

Don't call us immature when you shat in you pants at camp and have double d's.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 2:33 am

Bye then Neo..
You do know you aren't perma banned yet.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 2:46 am

Neo2 wrote:
Every word of this is true.
The userbase of Club Penguin Planet is quite possibly the most arrogant online forum community ever; (1) nearly every user is an internet tough guy and makes claims that "we know how to hack the walruses," "we are smarter than you," and things liek that. (2) The average Penguin Planet user is egged on to post somewhere around 9001 posts, which will grant them the right to a special rank that states they are a "special penguin," or some REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE liek that. (3) The users also enjoy making fun of mental and health issues, i.e. autism, mental retardation and homosexuality, which is quite ironic seeing as how at least 99% of the idiots there suffer from at least one of the aforementioned defects.
The board is mostly run by biased Christian moderators and administrators, so rarely do you ever see any agnostics/atheists present. The last seen atheist was banned for "flaming," when in actuality he or she was being flamed by Christian users on the site that felt the need to show their love of Christ.
Taken from IATW.info.
See you never, I hope :)
1. The internet is filled with liars. They do this because they know they can. However, not all lies are really lies.
2. Discussion of ranks and posts has actually gone down quiet a bit. I don't believe anyone really cares about their rank anymore.
3. The internet is also filled with tons of people who like to act funny in their own internet way, shape, or form. I could give you a couple examples from here. However, this isn't really a CPP/internet only issue. It is almost everyday life.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 3:07 am

Umm bye THEN im sorry to see u leave and though i havent met u i am guessing u were a generous person by the way you are talking.... Anywayz im not christian or chatlic of anything to be exact and i am not discriminated and fortunatly lately i havent seen during my come back any rudeness to anyone at all or racism so lately its quieted down maybe? anywayz good bye
Back to top Go down
sadboy222
Wanderer
Wanderer
sadboy222

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 6:00 am

Well... bye, there's nothing to say more...
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 6:06 am

Bye Neo. =|
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 10:37 am

Eh, he'll be back when he realizes that the walruses don't want him/ hate him to his very last cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I'm leaving   Why I'm leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I'm leaving
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next