Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elizabeth Banks

Go down 
+5
Sjb
Skyward Sam
sevensevenzero
Bronze
-trigger-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 6:21 am

Made a sig for myself:

1:
Elizabeth Banks K3xk00

2:
Elizabeth Banks Et5d82

3:
Elizabeth Banks Dnypeg

4:
Elizabeth Banks 21zrtf

Which one is the best?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 7:11 am

I'd say the third one is best. I like the lighting and how the thing fits together, but it does come across a bit cluttered.
8.5/10
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 4:16 pm

This is just... bad...
Im sorry but the reneder looks floating...
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 7:16 pm

sevensevenzero wrote:
This is just... bad...
Im sorry but the reneder looks floating...

Don't listen to him he has no idea what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 7:20 pm

Listen to DirkD. ;D

I like the third. 8/10
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 8:39 pm

Not bad. The ones that are in your signature are a lot better. It seems to grungy to me.
Back to top Go down
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:35 pm

lol Dirkd !

Thanks all who commented.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 12:40 am

I like 1 and 3. The text looks good on 4, but seems a little off. Good job.
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:54 pm

Obviously i'm just a semiretarded loser who has no common sense... Elizabeth Banks 927440
Back to top Go down
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 12:07 am

sevensevenzero wrote:
Obviously i'm just a semiretarded loser who has no common sense... Elizabeth Banks 927440

Now whats the purpose of this comment on a thread like this? This is just a straight attempt to start flaming which i wont tolerate.

Want to flame? Find some other thread, because i dont like my thread getting locked.

Dont like people discarding you as a critic? Then either stop being a critic or stand by your comment by stating facts and not by being posting useless comments. Shows how immature you are.
Back to top Go down
Emily♥
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Emily♥

Registration date : 2010-01-06

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 12:23 am

Those are very nice. I don't like the second one that much. The colors are off on the second one. I like the thrid one the best. The fourth is okay. The text didn't go very well. I rate you a 8/10. (:
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 8:29 pm

-trigger- wrote:
sevensevenzero wrote:

Now whats the purpose of this comment on a thread like this? This is just a straight attempt to start flaming which i wont tolerate.

Want to flame? Find some other thread, because i dont like my thread getting locked.

Dont like people discarding you as a critic? Then either stop being a critic or stand by your comment by stating facts and not by being posting useless comments. Shows how immature you are.

I have a good idea. How about you make a good signature and then we wont have this problem. Eh?
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 8:33 pm

No, I have a BETTER idea. How about you shut up and get out of this thread? Its ok to have an opinion on a tag but to just say "the render is floating" and its terrible, will get you no where. Listen to what were saying, you dont know much about tags yourself, and I can tell by just looking at your sig. And trigger's tag is good btw, so I have no idea what youre talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 8:40 pm

Listen to RR, Trigger, he is the one who has the right opinion.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
sevensevenzero
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 8:54 pm

RR wrote:
No, I have a BETTER idea. How about you shut up and get out of this thread? Its ok to have an opinion on a tag but to just say "the render is floating" and its terrible, will get you no where. Listen to what were saying, you dont know much about tags yourself, and I can tell by just looking at your sig. And trigger's tag is good btw, so I have no idea what youre talking about.

Lol, says the 16 year old on a club penguin forum!!! Elizabeth Banks 207297 Elizabeth Banks 207297 Elizabeth Banks 207297
Back to top Go down
-trigger-
Citizen
Citizen
-trigger-

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 11:30 pm

sevensevenzero wrote:
I have a good idea. How about you make a good signature and then we wont have this problem. Eh?

Didn't you understand what i said earlier. And i am not judging you but your current sig but it tells a lot about how much you know about tag making. You are stuck on one point on the render being 'floating', well a lot of sig have that problem, except that you cant point out one other problem still you are trying to flame this thread. Dont have no idea why.

And you say RR is 16, when you are only 12.

Last edited by -trigger- on February 17th 2010, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 11:35 pm

Yeah I dont know Trigger..just gotta ignore him now. But he quit. I dont even like Club Penguin anyway so the joke is on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elizabeth Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Banks   Elizabeth Banks Empty

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Banks
Page 1 of 1